PDA

View Full Version : Cadburys Wispa re-launched

young
07-Oct-07, 17:49
Was in the shop today and i noticed they now have the Cadburys Wispa bar that have been re-launched, has anyone else seen them?

telfordstar
07-Oct-07, 17:53
Was in the shop today and i noticed they now have the Cadburys Wispa bar that have been re-launched, has anyone else seen them?

oh I love wispas are they still called that now there re-launched. What shop did you see them in?

mccaugm
07-Oct-07, 20:02
:RazzI loved them when they were out years ago and was glad when they came back. I remember they flavoured them with toffee, biscuity stuff, mint etc...yummy but the original was always the best.

stekar
07-Oct-07, 20:50
I saw them today in the shop in Castletown, used to really like them. Mint one was good too, but only seen the original on sale.

Buttercup
07-Oct-07, 21:00
Strange but true!
I've just come home after buying a couple in McColls in Thurso. They're still in same wrappers and still called Wispa~ just like going back in time ~ 44p each I think they were.[lol]

blondscot
07-Oct-07, 21:59
Halkirk shop has them sitting on main counter and i couldna resist it!:)

ks
07-Oct-07, 22:23
They have only just been relaunched today, due to public demand and may only be available for a short time!

Geo
07-Oct-07, 23:04
Everybody buy one quick to show there's a demand!

nanoo
08-Oct-07, 01:39
Thanks for posting this information on the org, when my hubby goes for his papers in the morning i'll get him to buy a couple or six. Hey, if we all do that, surely it will send a message to the powers that be. lets have a go gang.[lol]:lol:

nanoo
08-Oct-07, 11:19
Hi, guess what, i've got my Wispas, my other half got the last two they had left. lucky or what? Boy am i looking forward to putting my feet up and watching the telly tonight, sometime along the evening, i'll peel back that blue wrapper and take my first bite of that scrumptous, delightful, chocolate bar. Ohhhhh I can hardly wait. Hope the shop has a new supply tomorrow.:lol:

WeeBurd
08-Oct-07, 11:33
Hi, guess what, i've got my Wispas, my other half got the last two they had left. lucky or what? Boy am i looking forward to putting my feet up and watching the telly tonight, sometime along the evening, i'll peel back that blue wrapper and take my first bite of that scrumptous, delightful, chocolate bar. Ohhhhh I can hardly wait. Hope the shop has a new supply tomorrow.

Ooooh, you're no a biter are you, Nanoo :eek:... nah, you've 'til sook it 'til it becomes a point! Best done we a cuppa too, so 'e hot tea helps 'e chocolate melt, mmmmmm... [lol].

I especially loved the mint ones, don't think there's much hope of Cadbury bringing them back too, though.

nanoo
08-Oct-07, 12:11
That right WeeBurd, i wouldn't eat it any other way. mind you i don't know about the cuppa though, does that not melt it too quickly? Ohhhhh the thought of it is simply Ohhhh i can't describe it. I prefer to melt it with only the heat of my mouth and as the advert says (i know it's not a wispa advert) ladies, it makes the sensation all the more pleasurable.Roll on this evening. I've got mine WeeBurd, have you got yours?

Cookerpebble
08-Oct-07, 15:20
www.wispa.co.uk/the80s (http://www.wispa.co.uk/the80s)
www.ipetitions.com/petition/bringbackthewispa (http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/bringbackthewispa)

young
08-Oct-07, 16:17
oh I love wispas are they still called that now there re-launched. What shop did you see them in?

Hi you get the in mcColls in Ormlie thurso they still have quite a few left in a big tub at the counter:)

ber219
08-Oct-07, 16:20
The McColls and Spar in Helmsdale stocked up quite well (we thought) but in three days they have both sold out of them or very close to anyway!

cullbucket
08-Oct-07, 17:39
Excellent -I guess that also clears the way to resurrect the classic joke about why George Michael had chocolate all over his chin......

emb123
08-Oct-07, 19:23
Good to see these classics coming back, even if it's only a limited period.

Almost o.t., I wonder if they'll bring out Cabana again for a trial run. Used to like them when I was a kid. Possible that I still might. Bit like a really large, moist coconut macaroon bar with cherries and a layer of caramel under the chocolate.

gpwicks
08-Oct-07, 21:22
Ordered 16 online before they were released and got them within 3 days even with the postal strike, ate them far too quickly, so had to order a load more, damn they are gooooooooood !!!!!!!

YUM YUM

Wispa's Rule

WeeBurd
09-Oct-07, 11:46
That right WeeBurd, i wouldn't eat it any other way. mind you i don't know about the cuppa though, does that not melt it too quickly? Ohhhhh the thought of it is simply Ohhhh i can't describe it. I prefer to melt it with only the heat of my mouth and as the advert says (i know it's not a wispa advert) ladies, it makes the sensation all the more pleasurable.Roll on this evening. I've got mine WeeBurd, have you got yours?

[lol] Aye, and I'm no sharing! [lol]

nanoo
09-Oct-07, 11:54
Good for you WeeBurd, i'm proud of you te he. I had mine last night and it was delllllllliiiccciioousssss, soooooooo gooooood in fact that i secured another for tonight. roll on tonight eh.:lol:

xx_chickie
09-Oct-07, 12:01
Does anyone know any shops in Thurso where they're being sold just now? I'm deperate to get my hands on some! Hehe.

floyed
09-Oct-07, 16:44
mmm...i love wispa's, im so glad there back i will be heading to the shop's and buying one tonight:D

young
09-Oct-07, 17:32
Does anyone know any shops in Thurso where they're being sold just now? I'm deperate to get my hands on some! Hehe.

McColls in high ormlie have them in a big tub beside the tills

The Pepsi Challenge
09-Oct-07, 18:12
Really miss having a Cabana, Golden Cup, Yankee Bar etc.

xx_chickie
09-Oct-07, 19:50
McColls in high ormlie have them in a big tub beside the tills

Thanks! I know where I'll be heading tonight! :D

Angela
11-Oct-07, 13:13
Sadly, I've not been able to find any in my local shops here in Edinburgh, and my chocaholic daughter in Perth has made several hopeful trips to the shops there...with no success either... :(
She thinks you're all just having a laugh and there aren't any at all! Surely you Orgers wouldn't be so cruel? :confused

guitarzan
11-Oct-07, 13:15
jim bews has them too... spied them in ere last ngt

young
11-Oct-07, 14:32
Sadly, I've not been able to find any in my local shops here in Edinburgh, and my chocaholic daughter in Perth has made several hopeful trips to the shops there...with no success either... :(
She thinks you're all just having a laugh and there aren't any at all! Surely you Orgers wouldn't be so cruel? :confused

My aunty was in her local mcColls in Edinburgh and they had some in there

mccaugm
11-Oct-07, 15:17
:lol:Got my stash from Spar in Halkirk....don't think anyone saw me (bar the shop assistant)....*looks furtively left and right*:roll:

mr do dar
11-Oct-07, 18:08
went to the shop today and guess what was sat on the counter....... a full box of wispas . i just had to buy 2 and eat them back to back . they taste is so good and they melt so nice in your mouth :lol:

Alli
11-Oct-07, 23:30
Got mine today from the Lunch Box!!!! Forgot how good they were then hed anither one later on in e efternoon and then enite a saw them in Meiklejohns sweetie shoppie in Thurso Street. Mon e Wispa lovers!!

George Brims
12-Oct-07, 01:42
OK now the Wispa is back, can we start a campaign to get Cadburys Amazing Raisin bar back too? My all time favourite and they took it off the markt after just a few years.