PDA

View Full Version : George Gunn - Dunbeath

Naefearjustbeer
14-Aug-05, 20:28
I have been contacted by someone looking for a George Gunn from Dunbeath, His name is Steve Ratcliffe and he used to corespond with George via email until about 1 year ago when he lost contact.

" I lost touch with George when his email stopped working. However I do have some new stories to tell him about our mutual interest, which is the motorcycling hobby of our grandfathers."

George may have or used to have BSA Bantams.

If you know George or you are George please reply and I will pass on any contact details to Steve

Cheers

Donnie

Lindarabett
15-Aug-05, 17:05
Hi,
In response to your plea regarding info on George Gun, I may or may not have come across his details on Friends reunited. I haven't subscribed to it as a full member, so cannot send a message to him. Have a look under clubs: Wick sea-cadets, circa 1982-4 (ish). You can access a photo of him, but as it's 21 years or so since I would have been at the cadets, I don't remember what he looks like, and the photo is of George and a friend. if it's the same George, and my memory serves me well, he now lives in the Glasgow area. If it's the right one, and you know someone who is a full member of Friends reunited, ask them to pass an email on. (If not, post a plea for any registered readers of the message board to do it on your behalf.) If it's not the same George Gun, I do apologise to both yourself and the 'real' George whom you are looking for! Good Luck with the search.
Linda

Naefearjustbeer
15-Aug-05, 20:05
doesnt sound like its the right one as the George Steve is looking for is probally in his 50s that would make him too old to be in the cadets then

Lytone
20-Dec-05, 21:02
i think its me he is looking for and i have lost his e-mail address, so would be greatfull if you would pass it on to him
george@gunn51.wanadoo.co.uk
Pax
george