PDA

View Full Version : Proud Parents

Munro
05-Oct-07, 17:05
Have just got back from my daughters Graduation ceremony at Chichester Festival Theatre She studied at Univerity of Chichester and is now a Bachelor of Arts with Honours in History at 38 years of age.
Sorry cant shout it from the rooftop, any way this reaches far more ears

porshiepoo
05-Oct-07, 17:08
Well done to your daughter and what an inspiration to those of us wondering if we're past it all now we've hit our early 30's.

:)

justine
05-Oct-07, 17:08
You shout out your daughters achievements as loud as you can and as long as you can.I am so glad that you are so proud of your daughter, it has to be every parents wish to be so proud of their childs achievements...I have all that to come although i am proud of every small milestone they pass....Give your daughter my best regards and a big clap of hands. Well done her...

nanoo
05-Oct-07, 17:12
Congratulations, proud parents and you have every right to shout it from wherever you like Munro. Best wishes to your daughter as well and good luck to her in the future.;)

karia
05-Oct-07, 17:16
Hi Munro,

Enjoy the celebration of this fine achievement and many congratulations to your daughter.:)

Karia

canuck
05-Oct-07, 17:18
As a fellow member of the proud parent brigade, I shout back to you Munro, "wonderful news".

Congratulations to everyone involved in your daughter earning her degree.

paris
05-Oct-07, 17:32
A very BIG well done from all in lincolnshire. jan x

Munro
05-Oct-07, 21:58
Thankyou all for your messages my daughter was really touched
by them.

Munro

laguna2
05-Oct-07, 22:04
You shout as loud as you like and I will shout back CONGRATULATIONS! I to have been there with my daughter - and there is nothing can match it!

Well done!

floyed
06-Oct-07, 10:28
Hi Munro, That is great news congratulations to her:D I would be so proud to if it was my child.

Angela
06-Oct-07, 10:54
Well done to your daughter and what an inspiration to those of us wondering if we're past it all now we've hit our early 30's.

Not at all, Porshie! You're just a slip of a girl! ;)
My son's 30 and is now half way through his honours degree. He was very doubtful about going to Uni at the ripe old age of 28, but is loving it and doing very well. I feel proud of him for taking the risk of giving up his 9-5 job to try to achieve more for himself....especially as when he's not studying, he's delivering pizzas...

Munro -many congratulations to your daughter!:D

Lolabelle
06-Oct-07, 12:33
CONGRATULATIONS

From Australia

Lolabelle xoxox