PDA

View Full Version : New Lingrie Shop in Wick

ac
14-Aug-05, 15:53
I heard there is gonig to be a new lingrie shop in bank row in wick . Does anyone know when it is going to be open ?

bacardibabe
14-Aug-05, 17:48
weard its going to be called secrets.

bacardibabe
14-Aug-05, 17:50
HEARD,excuse the spelling mistake.

scotsboy
15-Aug-05, 04:58
I'm sure there will be nothing secret about it ;)

champagnebaby
15-Aug-05, 14:43
Hope it's no Mini's giving her shop a make over. Dinna fancy her selection o undies! lol :lol:

I think a lot of the baby clothes in that shop are quite dated too, Wick would benefit more from a kiddies clothes shop than a lingerie shop :eek:

Alli
16-Aug-05, 19:49
Wick could do with ANY shop thats in the 21st century champers! :D :D

ac
17-Aug-05, 11:01
The shop is going to be called " SECRETS" and is going to be open this friday the 19th and it is not mini's it where the old office supply shop was.

champagnebaby
22-Aug-05, 23:22
Drove past it tonight and looking in the window it looks quite cheap n tacky. Underwear looks old fashioned.

You can see inside the shop from outside and there's not much window dressing been done, for a shop called secrets you'd think they'd at least try to make it look secretive, it's just too plastic models standing in the window.

Think i'll stick to figleaves! . . . . . . . . . . . . . . figleaves.com off course - not wearing figleaves :lol:

NorthCoaster
23-Aug-05, 12:42
How about http://www.strappybras.com ??

ac
25-Aug-05, 13:11
Hi i think that champangebaby should give people a chance when they have just opened a new shop, after all they have to start somewhere and they don't have multi millons to spend like fig leaves . That is typical response to anything new Caithness people should support new and local bussiness not put them down , we have very little choice locally and we wonder why people go to Inverness or further a field to do shopping . I myself think it is great that we have people wanting to start any new bussiness in Wick.

champagnebaby
25-Aug-05, 17:23
Everyone's entitled to their opinions and i'm just giving mine. Ffor just being open the shop doesn't look very inviting, especially for a place selling lingerie :roll:

steveler
25-Aug-05, 23:14
You both have a point..........

With a little more attention and investment, the store would stand out more and probably attract more interest with better comments.

After all you never get a second chance to make your first impression ;)

scotsboy
26-Aug-05, 09:45
And I was thinking that caithness.org was just cheaper to use than the Groat to advertise :roll: ;)

chelsea
26-Aug-05, 19:31
Yes the shop could do with some improvement but its just openend, its a first time business, give her a chance to get established and to bring in more stock, this is not a chain store, Wick is too quick to jump down peoples throats. I say good luck xx

Pink Lippy
28-Aug-05, 00:57
Good gracious!
Perchance,
You're all talking pants?
Well, maybe.

A giggle of Wickers,
who've eaten their Snickers,
Without a licence for candy,
Gi'e the lady a chance,
Don't lead her a dance,
A pair o' pink drawers can be handy. :D

Sometimes.

Everybody needs Secrets, even those born in a chain store on the Kings Road wi'out a copy o' 'e Groat.
Good luck til 'e wifie,
Wi' 'e secrets o' lifie,
'e men 'll like id, even if 'e wifies willna.