PDA

View Full Version : Missing Cat in Reay

simpson
03-Oct-07, 11:46
Missing cat in Reay area he has been missing since Friday he is a very timid cat light ginger with a white patch on his neck and white paws he could be shut in somewhere or caught in something as it is very unusual for him to be away for this long

http://i228.photobucket.com/albums/ee271/larkway/sam.jpg

luskentyre
04-Oct-07, 00:07
I'm really sorry to hear your cat is missing. I know how distressing it can be. Would you like me to put the details on the Cats Protection website? If you have a photo then you can email us and we'll include that.

Fingers crossed...

http://www.caithnesscatsprotection.org.uk/

simpson
12-Oct-07, 10:39
Just want to highlight this once more as he is still not home

Rheghead
14-Oct-07, 17:25
Sorry, I've just noticed this, I just wish lost cats were allowed in General forum. I live in Reay and I will keep an eye out for the cat.

Liz
14-Oct-07, 18:02
I agree as not everyone who views the General section will go to the Pets Corner.

Simpson I really, really hope you find your cat soon as it is awful when they go missing.:(

simpson
30-Oct-07, 01:49
Just highlighting this again, as Sam is still not home:(

highlander4
30-Oct-07, 19:20
Have you tried asking Ian and putting up a notice in the shop. Maybe more people would see it there and keep a look out. Hope you find him soon :)

Liz
30-Oct-07, 19:27
So sorry that Sam is still not home.:(

Have you contacted Caithness FM to ask them to broadcast an appeal?

The more people who know he is missing the better.

wicker
30-Oct-07, 20:15
I am so sorry to hear Sam is missing I know how upsetting it is. Morgan has only just come home after 8 days so please don't give up hope.

danc1ngwitch
08-Nov-07, 15:18
i am feeding a ligh ginger cat in my shed he will come to me but i cannot lift him i been feedin him for like 3 days now, i will check out his markins he i think is nutered i will check.. kk i will go to shed now

danc1ngwitch
08-Nov-07, 15:25
he is not there at present moment but the food is all gone. I will check later and lock him in to check him proper, this cat alloweed me to pat it but when i lifted him he struggled and ran. his eyes stuck out as they are beautiful. There is 2 ginger cats one is dark wea nice marking on face an a ginger bit around the nose but the light ginger looks like this one. Is there any mark i can look for incase it someones pet?

nanoo
08-Nov-07, 16:54
Hi simpson.I've been reading the posts again and i pray that the cat danc1ngwitch has been feeding is your missing boy. It's 5wks and 1 day since you last saw him. If he turns out to be yours, this gives me renewed hope that Brandys' cat Burt will turn up as well eventually. Good luck.;)

danc1ngwitch
08-Nov-07, 19:04
Nope i am sorry this cat has no white leg, it is all ginger ( light ) looks like a young cat at about a year or so, most likely to b someones pet but i will continue to feed an let it sleep in the shed.

angela5
08-Nov-07, 20:22
Sorry to hear about your cat.