PDA

View Full Version : Lost USB pen drive.

Mr_Me19
02-Oct-07, 16:39
I lost a USB pen drive today in thurso. It is a black SanDisk U3 Cruzer Micro. It is 1 GB in size.

Here is a map on where I may have lost it: (The blue line is where I was and the red dots are the most probable locations for having lost it. They correspond to the park beside the bank, the Sam-Wich shop, Cardosi's and the lane beside the Station Hotel.)

I am desperate to find it as it has all my school work on it. I have most backed up but the last week or so is not. Also I can't really afford a new one. If anyone has found it or knows someone who has found it please please please let me know. Thanks in advance!!!

Julia
02-Oct-07, 17:21
I take it you have retraced your steps looking for it, being quite small it could be hard to find but I do hope you get it back.

Mr_Me19
02-Oct-07, 17:37
Unfortunately I couldn't as I had to get a bus home (live in Castletown) but a few friends did go for me.

I have been in touch with the police station too but they haven't had one handed in.

Ash
03-Oct-07, 14:56
hey i walk that way most days, so will keep my eyes open!

Mr_Me19
03-Oct-07, 17:41
Thank you so so so much for that. I already had a look today for it but couldn't find it. I didn't have enough time to check in the sam-wich place or cardosi's though. Must try there tomorrow.

I really appreciate your help though. If its there then hopefully we will find it twice as fast. Thanks!!

souperman
03-Oct-07, 22:21
Not much help I`m afraid but if I was you I would concentrate on the park area, could it have fallen from your pocket on the swings / benches ? Good luck, excellent map by the way, good effort.

Mr_Me19
04-Oct-07, 08:18
I'm positive that its not there. Had a thorough look yesterday. I am pretty sure that it was lost beside the station hotel. I may be wrong though. Thanks for the compliment about the map!

Mr P Cannop
04-Oct-07, 08:27
was you near any drans ??

thirsaloon
05-Oct-07, 15:11
I'm positive that its not there. Had a thorough look yesterday. I am pretty sure that it was lost beside the station hotel. I may be wrong though. Thanks for the compliment about the map!

Get in touch with the street sweepers, they often find stuff and keep it to see if anyone claims it or put it to the police station.

Mr_Me19
05-Oct-07, 20:42
Thanks for everyones replies. I have even had a few PM's on the matter. I will look into everyones suggestions if I can. Thanks for all your help.