PDA

View Full Version : Kickboxing

iain
30-Sep-07, 19:54
Anyone know of kickboxing classes ?

lelebo
01-Oct-07, 10:52
there's one in scrabster community hall every wed at 8pm - they meet every second friday too but I'm not sure what time.

A_Usher
01-Oct-07, 16:09
What type of kickboxing are you after?

My MMA club (Muay Thai, BBJ ) is closed at the moment, due to work and getting a couple of private students ready for some semi pro MMA fights, but i am hoping that maybe in Novemeber ill open back up a beginners class, which will be in Dunbeath. let me know if your interested.

We cover basically Thai Boxing with some Savate drills, and build up slowly towards progressive sparring and for those interested the fight circuit which is really picking up in Scotland.

evelyn
01-Oct-07, 18:30
Hi all, Spike here logged in on the wifes username.

As mentioned before there is a kickboxing club up Scrabster way. You are also more than welcome to come and train with us at the karate club in Wick and Thurso. We can cater for all aspects of MA, depends what you are after. We train in Wick Assembly Rooms on a Monday, Wednesday evening and all morning Saturday. Mount Pleasant School in Thurso on a Tuesday and Thursday evening. Our details are on the Sports pages of the org.

Cheers