PDA

View Full Version : Facebook

rockchick
29-Sep-07, 12:24
Has anyone here tried Facebook? I've joined recently, and was surprised that there wasn't a group for caithness orgers!

telfordstar
29-Sep-07, 13:27
Has anyone here tried Facebook? I've joined recently, and was surprised that there wasn't a group for caithness orgers!

ive not tried face book but am a member of bebo and there is a few caithness groups on there that anyone can join:D

Fluff
29-Sep-07, 22:08
I don't like facebook, i just don't 'get' it. I much prefer bebo, much easier to use.
but facebook is popular!

wifie
30-Sep-07, 10:34
Been dying to get into this thread and see what Facebook was! I got on last night and it was so slow I got chucked out (timed out - whatever!). Curiosity satisfied!

NLP
30-Sep-07, 14:35
just joined facebook last week it's so slow can't get the hang of it at all, I think bebo is far better easier to understand

mccaugm
30-Sep-07, 19:35
[lol]B ig
E xciting
B ang on
O ver the top

Facebook...garbage:~(

xx_chickie
01-Oct-07, 11:11
[lol]B ig
E xciting
B ang on
O ver the top

Facebook...garbage:~(

too true! facebook is dull, and there doesn't seem to be any sort of focus on anything north of glasgow!!

percy toboggan
01-Oct-07, 17:21
I tried it to see what the fuss is all about. I have two friends! Have to admit
I'm closely related to both!
I think it's naff, to be honest. Okay for kids maybe.
Though if I were a parent I of a young chiold I'd be very concerned and keep it well monitored. (anyway...shouldn't they be playing out?)

sjj278
01-Oct-07, 17:59
i joined facebook, as a couple of my school pals are on it, but i prefer Bebo is definately more user friendly! and also find it to be slow!

the charlatans
01-Oct-07, 18:35
tempted to go and start a group for Orgers now.... mind you, i also struggle to follow it so don't hold your breath.

kitty
01-Oct-07, 19:41
I use bebo. Never tried facebook and don't think i will now :confused