PDA

View Full Version : Thanks

porshiepoo
28-Sep-07, 14:26
I just wanted to say thank you to all those who sent messages to me with regards to my daughters recent op. It was very much appreciated!

I especially want to say a huge thanks to Canuck. It was great to meet you - you're a lovely lady - and we all really appreciated your visits. You didn't have to put yourself out the way you did but we're really glad you did and Leanne has asked me to pass on a Thank you. So Thankyou from Leanne and Thankyou from myself and Wayne. :)

Don't want to miss out DrSzin either. He came over when he should have been working and bought Leanne the most lovely bunch of flowers and goodies. :) So Thankyou to you as well, we really appreciated it! And the sweets were lovely.....so Leanne says anyways! LOL

Just to let you all know, Leanne is doing fine. The op went well and she recovered quicker than they thought she would (she was doing leg exercises in the recovery room) and was managing to turn herself by the time she'd gotten to the HDU and walking by the third day.
They let us home yesterday quite a bit ahead of schedule.
Her xrays now show a lovely straight spine. Yay!
You were all correct when you said how lovely the nurses were at RHSC, they were brilliant and some of them couldn't do enough for Leanne especially when she was in pain once they'd stopped the morphine.

Anyway, I'm off now, I just wanted to say thankyou to you all.

karia
28-Sep-07, 14:31
Hi porshiepoo,

What wonderful news!

So glad that everything went so well.

Karia

Thumper
28-Sep-07, 14:32
Welcome back Poshiepoo and glad to hear that your daughter is doing well! x

ashaw1
28-Sep-07, 14:45
So glad to hear everything went well. Here's to a speedy recovery!

telfordstar
28-Sep-07, 14:45
glad to hear that your daughter is doing well must be a big relief to you:D

canuck
28-Sep-07, 15:20
It was indeed a delight to meet you all and so encouraging to see Leanne recover so quickly. All the best with the next stages of getting back to normal.

balto
28-Sep-07, 15:28
glad to here your daughter ops was a sucess, long road to recover , mt=y sister had the same op when she was younger, and i remember the pain she was in but now hopefully as she is home she will recover fully. take care

Margaret M.
28-Sep-07, 15:28
It's good to hear that your daughter's operation was a success. I wish her the best on her recovery path.

cuddlepop
28-Sep-07, 15:34
Glad everything went well and your daughter was well looked after.:D

helenwyler
28-Sep-07, 15:44
Excellent news for you all PP:)!

nanoo
28-Sep-07, 16:00
Great news Porshiepoo, so glad you are all home and Leanne is doing so well. I'm sure now that she is home her recovery will be complete in no time at all. Good luck and God Bless.:roll:

Liz
28-Sep-07, 17:50
So glad that everything went well and Leanne is recovering well.

Big hugs (but very gentle for Leanne)to you both and I add my wishes for a very speedy recovery.:D

Ricco
28-Sep-07, 20:20
Hi, Porshie. I'm glad that things went so well. My sincerest wishes to Leanne for a speedy recovery.

bluelady
28-Sep-07, 20:22
wishing leanne all the best x

anneoctober
28-Sep-07, 22:01
A kiss n a cuddle for a brave wee girl. Big hugs for you too , I'm sure you can all breathe a big sigh of relief. onward and upward, Anne xx

paris
30-Sep-07, 19:52
Hi Leanne, Glad your feeling better and would love to of been able to be there for you all. Love to mum and dad and Stacey. xxx janx
Girls send their love xx xx