PDA

View Full Version : Put Down

Munro
26-Sep-07, 10:56
I have Just noticed that at long last i am an Orger.
I informed my wife of my new status and her reply was along the lines of they mean Ogre!!!!

Thumper
26-Sep-07, 11:07
Aww Munro welcome to the high status of .orger!I bet you are nowhere near an ogre.x

nanoo
26-Sep-07, 12:16
Hi munro,welcome to being an orger now. Just became one recently myself, so like me you have to find an avatar. Good luck in finding one you like and i look forward to seeing it. Many happy postings in the future.[lol]

johno
26-Sep-07, 12:31
hi Munro, welcome to your orger status. some of the older orgers cant see what all the fuss is about. :eek: but in recognition to your new status .best wishes & congrats from johno . happy posting,s. [lol]

Lolabelle
26-Sep-07, 12:52
Good for you Munro. [lol]

canuck
26-Sep-07, 13:17
...some of the older orgers cant see what all the fuss is about. :eek: ...

Munro, it is great that you have become part of the .orger team.

As one of those "older orgers" (sigh, in years as well as org membership. Why I can remember a time before we used the term "orger".), I seem to recall that we had a more arduous journey reaching membership status. I think that it was a year before we could earn our wings, oops, avatar status.

NLP
26-Sep-07, 13:18
welcome to the rank of ogrer [lol] sorry orger.

Whitewater
26-Sep-07, 13:46
Well done, it can be fun.

karia
26-Sep-07, 14:07
Yes indeed...congratulations Munro!:)

Karia

golach
26-Sep-07, 15:06
hi Munro, welcome to your orger status. some of the older orgers cant see what all the fuss is about.
Munro, from "one of the older orgers" as johno calls me congrats. on your .Orger status, and Johno I still cannot see what the fuss about the difference of being a 1k Orger or an .Orger is, we are all .orgers

johno
26-Sep-07, 17:46
Golach ,there is no fuss, sorry but the only one going on & on about it seems to be you. :eek:yes of course it,s no great deal [lol].

karia
26-Sep-07, 17:59
Hi johno,

I reckon golach is just scared that we have a massive party planned for him in 2 posts time.;)

Karia

Dadie
26-Sep-07, 18:06
oh well you win some you lose some with your OH but it is a wise person that knows when to keep quiet...

johno
26-Sep-07, 18:07
Hi johno,

I reckon golach is just scared that we have a massive party planned for him in 2 posts time.;)

Karia
will be be spitefull and invite him .[lol] reckon we,ve goaded him into making at least one post towards it. heh heh

karia
26-Sep-07, 18:21
will be be spitefull and invite him .[lol] reckon we,ve goaded him into making at least one post towards it. heh heh

Johno..you are doing cakes and banners..while I try my hand at balloon animals!

I have some very recent experience!;)

Karia

johno
26-Sep-07, 18:27
Johno..you are doing cakes and banners..while I try my hand at balloon animals!

I have some very recent experience!;)

Karia
No No , im putting myself in charge of the booze[lol]

Ricco
26-Sep-07, 19:34
Munro, I can sympathise with you. My wife was most non-commital and even said my user name was daft. Well done, mate!

lady penelope
26-Sep-07, 21:13
I want to be an .ogre too. OOps thats .orger:lol:

wifie
26-Sep-07, 22:19
Aaw Munro take heart Shrek is cute! Only joking congrats and yep my OH was unimpressed at my .orger delight!

Highland Laddie
26-Sep-07, 23:12
Hi johno,

Karia

2 posts time

golach
1K.Orger Join Date: May 2002

TRUCKER
27-Sep-07, 06:00
Well done on becoming a orger.