PDA

View Full Version : checking in

dunderheed
26-Sep-07, 08:14
hi folks well thats my first week on shetland over, i arrived home lunch time yesterday and am away back on the lunchtime ferry on thursday. so far i havent had much time for visiting anywhere on the islands but would recomend the shetland hotel if anyone is ever going to lerwick, the food in beltramis cafe bar is fantastic and the staff very helpfull. the local people are very friendly (infact i already have an invite to visit their masonic lodge) . i will give you another wee update next week

cuddlepop
26-Sep-07, 09:31
Maybe I've missed something but is that where your working now?

We've just lost a very good guidance teacher to there high school in Shetland.Mr Neally is just brilliant with the kids

apparently there's no trees at all:eek: our dogs would need to get them imported they'd miss them so much.:lol:

bobsgirl
26-Sep-07, 10:03
Hey dunderheed, hope you are enjoying your new job!!
Is there plans of you all moving up there?

If so I want an invite to your leaving party!!!! Lol!!!
Not that I want you to go :(

dunderheed
26-Sep-07, 11:24
no plans to move there yet, i'm just up there to give them some much needed support. l when i do move permanently invites will posted to the leaving doo

nanoo
26-Sep-07, 12:11
Hi dunderheed, it's great to hear from you again. Hope your enjoying your sojourn to the islands. The folks back in good old killie will appreciate your stories of it, i'm sure. Hope you take a batch o killie pies with you when you go back over. Have a good couple o days while you are here. Best wishes fae another Killie supporters wife. Te he. ;)

dunderheed
26-Sep-07, 12:28
cheers nanoo , killie pie run is on for 6th of october :) it just happens it coincides with killie playing host to inverness cally that weekend