PDA

View Full Version : Good Luck John Craw

Fran
26-Sep-07, 03:03
Good luck to john Craw who starts his sponsored walk to Inverness this afternoon......he has a wedding to perform in the morning. The minister from Latheronwheel will have his wife Pauline driving in front in their back up caravan. John is raising money for charity. If you see him, cheer him on, better still, stop and give him some money!!

Alice in Blunderland
26-Sep-07, 06:46
A lovely guy doing a great thing for those less fortunate than us :D Best of luck John and I hope the weather is kind to you.:cool:

scorrie
26-Sep-07, 13:34
Very nice bloke. He carried out my Father's Funeral Service. Hope all goes well for him.

bluelady
26-Sep-07, 16:43
Aye, he is a very nice man, sincere and friendly, good luck to him :)

brokencross
27-Sep-07, 07:55
Indeed good luck to him on his travels.

When I visualise, in my mind's eye, that journey (in a car, I add) I have nothing but utter respect for anyone daring to walk it.

bluelady
28-Sep-07, 20:10
Saw John on the road today, he was nearing Invergordon about 4pm. Gave him a wave, he looked tired but still going strong. :)

Fran
01-Oct-07, 19:19
Thanks for letting us know where he is Blue Lady. He is doing well but his feet must be tired.

grumpyhippo
02-Oct-07, 00:01
Spotted him on Saterday about 10am just starting the climb away from the Cromarty bridge. WELL DONE JOHN!!!!!

bluelady
02-Oct-07, 11:59
Thanks for letting us know where he is Blue Lady. He is doing well but his feet must be tired.

Aye, I bet he never marched that much when he was in e army [lol] bless him he's doing a good job. At least e weather hasnt been too bad these past few day's although miserable down that way on Sunday.

Fran
05-Oct-07, 02:31
Has john reached Inverness yet does anyone know?