PDA

View Full Version : Spaceship abduction of Caithness!

karia
25-Sep-07, 18:45
Hi...into the darkness,

I guess it must be true ..because your names are all there on-line
but no-one is posting!

Should I report this Alien silence?

Is anyone theeeeere!:eek::eek:

Karia

johno
25-Sep-07, 18:47
dont dispair Karia im free. [lol]

karia
25-Sep-07, 18:52
dont dispair Karia im free.

Thank god for that johno..you escaped!..It must have been a really bad joke you told the aliens that they left you behind!;)[lol]

Karia

nanoo
25-Sep-07, 19:22
Hi Karia, i'm here too, just in at the photography thread looking at the wonderful sunsets and the beautiful butterflies. Know how you feel though, i've been in and out of the jokes and games thread all day and i think everybody is in hibernation.:lol:

karia
25-Sep-07, 19:28
Hi nanoo,

Soooooo glad to here from you!

I think they came back for johnno as his wee green light has gone out, perhaps they developed a sense of humour!!!;)

Please tell me how your day has been..what you had for tea...how your plants and pets are looking?

It may just be you and me ..facing a whole new dawn...best get to know one another!:eek:

karia

Thumper
25-Sep-07, 19:34
I am here too Karia...the aliens didna want me :) x

helenwyler
25-Sep-07, 19:34
HELP!!!:mad:

Don't know about Caithness, but St Albans has been abducted to the Planet MONOPOLY...I didn't collect £200 and I'm still in gaol. Can somebody throw a double six please?....

karia
25-Sep-07, 19:39
HELP!!!:mad:

Don't know about Caithness, but St Albans has been abducted to the Planet MONOPOLY...I didn't collect £200 and I'm still in gaol. Can somebody throw a double six please?....

I am hanging around Picadilly circus with extra money...did I tell you about my mate Jeffrey Archer ?;)

Buy Buy Buy!

Karia

helenwyler
25-Sep-07, 19:44
I am hanging around Picadilly circus with extra money...did I tell you about my mate Jeffrey Archer ?;)

Buy Buy Buy!

Karia

That's no good karia....Piccadilly circus doesn't exist any more in MONOPOLY:roll:...do get with it!

Helenx

karia
25-Sep-07, 19:44
I am here too Karia...the aliens didna want me :) x

Thumper...the aliens don't want shiny haired folk..yer helmet would 'skite' off yer 'barnet'!;)

Karia

karia
25-Sep-07, 19:47
That's no good karia....Piccadilly circus doesn't exist any more in MONOPOLY...do get with it!

Helenx

Blimey,...is Kings cross still there?:eek:

No job ops for the girls these days!;)

karia...old skool!

Thumper
25-Sep-07, 19:47
I knew it was a good idea trying that John Frieda Gloss Karia!The aliens just passed straight by me...they did stop to have a quick look at my shoes though so I shouted at them they could take anything they wanted but NEVER try to take the shoes...so off they went to find their next abductee :) x

karia
25-Sep-07, 19:58
I knew it was a good idea trying that John Frieda Gloss Karia!The aliens just passed straight by me...they did stop to have a quick look at my shoes though so I shouted at them they could take anything they wanted but NEVER try to take the shoes...so off they went to find their next abductee x

And now you can tell OH that 'hair stuff' is essential...because..

The aliens said they would be back to check!:roll:

I love the john Frieda Aliens!;)

Kxx

Billy Boy
25-Sep-07, 19:59
Hi...into the darkness,

I guess it must be true ..because your names are all there on-line
but no-one is posting!

Is anyone theeeeere!:eek:

Karia

lol if it's to boring in here for you, you could always go and watch some "Keeping Up Appearances" you may see someone you recognize ;)

helenwyler
25-Sep-07, 20:07
karia...you obviously think I'm just having a larf, or am off my unruly barnett...

...have you not heard that St Albans has taken the place of Mayfair on the new monopoly board?;)

We have literally been jettisoned into the heady darkness of celebrity, shooting through the stratasphere of status...no wo nder my com put er keep s fre e zinggggggggggggg.................................. .................................................. ..................

helenkkk

karia
lol if it's to boring in here for you, you could always go and watch some "Keeping Up Appearances" you may see someone you recognize

yes...I thought I recognised you...SHERIDAN!

It's Ok to be gay these days darling...Mummy knows a great gay and lesbian tea shop..it is even frequented by the vicar!:eek:

Fruit scone Sweetie?:D

Karia

golach
Is anyone theeeeere!:eek:
Karia
Karia, you are living less than 16 miles from Scotlands UFO captial Dechmont, maybe its you who has been abducted and released, and we are still here [lol]

http://news.scotsman.com/topics.cfm?tid=453&id=1294002004

Ricco
25-Sep-07, 20:10
mmfffpff! Gwolll, churg.... mmmhuh! Zwolluk, twilll, gloch zwingey. ;)

helenwyler
25-Sep-07, 20:15
mmfffpff! Gwolll, churg.... mmmhuh! Zwolluk, twilll, gloch zwingey. ;)

At least Ricco's still talking sense!;)

Ricco
25-Sep-07, 20:16
At least Ricco's still talking sense!;)

Gweee, zurfod! nargghhh. :D

karia
25-Sep-07, 20:18
Karia, you are living less than 16 miles from Scotlands UFO captial Dechmont, maybe its you who has been abducted and released, and we are still here

http://news.scotsman.com/topics.cfm?tid=453&id=1294002004 (http://forum.caithness.org/go.php?url=http://news.scotsman.com/topics.cfm?tid=453&id=1294002004)
Hi All,

Did I mention my uncle Billy Buchanan fi' Bonnybridge?[lol]

Ricco,..have you tried a knife and fork?

...a napkin may also be in order! ;)

karia

Billy Boy
25-Sep-07, 20:18
[quote=karia;275858]yes...I thought I recognised you...SHERIDAN!

It's Ok to be gay these days darling...Mummy knows a great gay and lesbian tea shop..it is even frequented by the vicar!

Fruit scone Sweetie?

Karia[/quote

lol you have been abducted, your talking aload of Jibberish now :eek:, lol i can just see you now sitting at your computer

..........http://www.ospreydesign.com/foreword/archives/kua03_17.jpg

Anne x
25-Sep-07, 20:19
thought it was just Meeeee that noticed the lack of postings
As I am at home this week and logged on more often
we need a few interesting topics come on johno you the new 1K orger [lol]

karia
25-Sep-07, 20:43
[quote=karia;275858]yes...I thought I recognised you...SHERIDAN!

It's Ok to be gay these days darling...Mummy knows a great gay and lesbian tea shop..it is even frequented by the vicar!

Fruit scone Sweetie?

Karia[/quote

lol you have been abducted, your talking aload of Jibberish now :eek:, lol i can just see you now sitting at your computer

..........http://www.ospreydesign.com/foreword/archives/kua03_17.jpg

Can I assume then that instead of being 'witty' with some context you have never watched the programme and so cannot keep up with the humour relating to the other carachters?

Therefore you are just having a 'pop' at me.

Sorry for keeping you, I thought I was dealing with someone amusing who had a grasp on what they were 'pillorying'

As everyone else here has.

Karia

Billy Boy
25-Sep-07, 20:49
[quote=Billy Boy;275866]

Can I assume then that instead of being 'witty' with some context you have never watched the programme and so cannot keep up with the humour relating to the other carachters?

Therefore you are just having a 'pop' at me.

Sorry for keeping you, I thought I was dealing with someone amusing who had a grasp on what they were 'pillorying'

As everyone else here has.

Karia

wooooo I must make a apology, i seem to have hit a raw nerve, so, sorry :Razz

johno
25-Sep-07, 21:10
thought it was just Meeeee that noticed the lack of postings
As I am at home this week and logged on more often
we need a few interesting topics come on johno you the new 1K orger [lol]
aw , im still trying to make sense outa all this, eegrtydebhyt ??:eek:

WeeBurd
25-Sep-07, 21:15
Smack on the fingers to a rather lazy and non energy efficient WeeBurd... I went out this avo, and left the laptop powered on with IE open. Ooooops!

Billy Boy
25-Sep-07, 21:16
Actually Karia i know exactly who Sheridan is, seems that i mistook you for someone with a sense of humour but i take it now that you had a humour bypass when you got abducted [lol]

and helenwyler i only see Karia like Mrs Bucket because of the way she posts
i do apologise if my humour differs from both yours and Karia's

No offence intended:D

helenwyler
25-Sep-07, 21:26
[quote=karia;275873]

wooooo I must make a apology, i seem to have hit a raw nerve, so, sorry

er...Billy Boy...don't mean to interpose myself between your and karia's tete a tete here:eek:...but let me assure you karia is as nubile, charming and as grounded a person as you would ever wish to meet...she looks very like her avatar, and as different from Mrs Bouquet as you could imagine.

Can't think why your imagination's got stuck on that image...try something a little younger and with s great sense of fun...and enjoy!!

No offense meant:)

helen

karia
25-Sep-07, 21:27
Sheridan (billy boy!)

Right..that'd be why you said I was talking jibberish!:roll:

perhaps you should look at some 'new' and up to date humour!

But if it takes your fancy to post yet another picture of Hyacinth Bucket with my name under it.

...well, we can't wait!....perhaps this time it might even raise a laugh!.....................yawwnnn!

Karia

bluelady
25-Sep-07, 21:40
well, theres a skywatch in Dunnet forest on Friday, so maybe you'll see e spaceship returning all those abductees. THE TRUTH IS OUT THERE! Nanno nanno,and good nite all earthlings.[lol]

helenwyler
25-Sep-07, 22:01
Hi Billy Boy

We all have different tastes in posters... but I'd like to suggest you may be a bit blinkered in your preconceptions with regards to karia:eek:...

Learn how to spell 'gibberish' before you accuse people of it...and take time to appreciate wit, humour and deep affection for fellow orgers before you denigrate it.

Helen

karia
25-Sep-07, 22:01
well, theres a skywatch in Dunnet forest on Friday, so maybe you'll see e spaceship returning all those abductees. THE TRUTH IS OUT THERE! Nanno nanno,and good nite all earthlings.[lol]

I await the return of sense and humour to these wonderful counties ..!

karia

Liz
25-Sep-07, 23:02
I wasn't online as my Broadband connection went down.

Thought I had been 'transported' to India as spoke to an awful lot of people with Indian accents before getting back online!!!:lol:

Ricco
26-Sep-07, 07:32
Ahh, that's better! 'They' are stealing our babel fish - took me a while to get a new one beamed over from Alderan IV. All fixed now. :D

Lolabelle
26-Sep-07, 09:14
Sheridan (billy boy!)

Right..that'd be why you said I was talking jibberish!:roll:

perhaps you should look at some 'new' and up to date humour!

But if it takes your fancy to post yet another picture of Hyacinth Bucket with my name under it.

...well, we can't wait!....perhaps this time it might even raise a laugh!.....................yawwnnn!

Karia

It gave me a laugh, but I love Mrs Bucket. [lol]

Billy Boy
26-Sep-07, 18:26
Hi Billy Boy

We all have different tastes in posters... but I'd like to suggest you may be a bit blinkered in your preconceptions with regards to karia:eek:...

Learn how to spell 'gibberish' before you accuse people of it...and take time to appreciate wit, humour and deep affection for fellow orgers before you denigrate it.

Helen

Actually helenwyler you have said it all in your first sentance...... we do all have different tastes in posters..... so are you saying that i should have your tastes because you think they are so right?
It is of your opinion that i am blinkered with regards to other posters well lol i could say the same about your good self as you seem to have preconceptions of me, you obvoiusly DONT share my humour thats your choice it is also my choice not to share all others humour thats called being different.

As for learning to spelling gibberish, I said Jibberish not gibberish and i said what i meant and meant what i said[lol]

helenwyler
26-Sep-07, 18:42
Hi Billy Boy

We all have different tastes in posters... but I'd like to suggest you may be a bit blinkered in your preconceptions with regards to karia...

Helen

Actually helenwyler you have said it all in your first sentance...... we do all have different tastes in posters..... so are you saying that i should have your tastes because you think they are so right?
It is of your opinion that i am blinkered with regards to other posters well lol i could say the same about your good self as you seem to have preconceptions of me, you obvoiusly DONT share my humour thats your choice it is also my choice not to share all others humour thats called being different.

Hi Billy Boy

....read my post carefully:).

I said you were blinkered "in your preconceptions with regards to karia" (see my quote). I did not extend this comment to preconceptions of "other posters" (see your quote).

BTW I have read your jokes and I love 'em, and keep 'em coming!.

But if you don't share somebody else's sense of humour, it's not necessary to pillory them, no?:eek:

Helen

Billy Boy
26-Sep-07, 19:32
Karia lol we are never gonna share the same sense of humour, cos honestly your posts are all jibberish again:roll:

karia
26-Sep-07, 19:46
Karia lol we are never gonna share the same sense of humour, cos honestly your posts are all jibberish again:roll:

What a relief!

However I won't take a 'pop' at you and since you don't rate me ..I'm expecting the same!

It is sad that you will miss out on Helen Wyler's esoteric and sanguine wit,

but I understand that for you some humour can't be enjoyed without a dictionary in your hand.

Karia

helenwyler
26-Sep-07, 20:01
Hi Billy Boy

We all have different tastes in posters... but I'd like to suggest you may be a bit blinkered in your preconceptions with regards to karia...

Helen

It is of your opinion that i am blinkered with regards to other posters

well lol i could say the same about your good self as you seem to have preconceptions of me,

Oh Billy Boy...we are going round in circles here:eek:!

I was not generalising my comment to other posters. As far as I know you haven't lampooned other posters by posting TV caricatures of them. This seems to be an isolated case; if you don't understand karia's SOH, you don't need to be offensive about it.

You have targeted only one poster in this way. This was the gist of my comment.

My "preconceptions" of you are that you generally have a GSOH, but can be a little intolerant of that which does not immediately appeal to you.

I don't wish to make an enemy of you, and enjoy your jokes...but am trying to remain tolerant of intolerance:).

Helen

Billy Boy
26-Sep-07, 20:02
what makes you think i need a dictionary or that i dont helen wylers posts???:confused

karia
26-Sep-07, 20:11
what makes you think i need a dictionary or that i dont helen wylers posts???

That you don't what..helen Wylers posts?:roll::roll:

karia

Billy Boy
26-Sep-07, 20:12
Oh Billy Boy...we are going round in circles here:eek:!

I was not generalising my comment to other posters. As far as I know you haven't lampooned other posters by posting TV caricatures of them. This seems to be an isolated case; if you don't understand karia's SOH, you don't need to be offensive about it.

You have targeted only one poster in this way. This was the gist of my comment.

My "preconceptions" of you are that you generally have a GSOH, but can be a little intolerant of that which does not immediately appeal to you.

I don't wish to make an enemy of you, and enjoy your jokes...but am trying to remain tolerant of intolerance

Helen

I have posted caricatures of others just not in this thread, I mistook Karia as someone who could see the funny side obviously my mistake.
It seems that because you dont understand my humour you are accusing me of having a pop at Karia your opinion, I'm not quite sure what it has to do with you anyway surely Karia is big enought to complain herself if she cant take it in the fun it was intended.
I can see my humour is wasted in this thread.
Maybe i should avoid 1k orger threads & spaceship threads and leave it to those with their tea & scones my dear.:Razz

Billy Boy
26-Sep-07, 20:14
That you don't what..helen Wylers posts?:roll:

karia
My mistake very sorry your majesty[lol] ...what makes you think that i dont like her posts.???

bluelady
26-Sep-07, 20:36
Ok guys, cool your jets, no more speculation, I own up, im the Mrs Boo-kay look alike and matching personality. Those aliens just dinnae want to abduct me, it must be because I am so perfick [lol]
Hynacinth mark 2 x

karia
26-Sep-07, 20:36
My mistake very sorry your majesty[lol] ...what makes you think that i dont like her posts.???

You are lacking in the proving!

Enjoy the joke....!

Kariaxx

Billy Boy
26-Sep-07, 20:46
Ok guys, cool your jets, no more speculation, I own up, im the Mrs Boo-kay look alike and matching personality. Those aliens just dinnae want to abduct me, it must be because I am so perfick
Hynacinth mark 2 x

lol do you have her dress-sence as well..........:eek: :lol:

Moira
26-Sep-07, 21:24
Ahem.... Guys & Gals.... the Hyacinth honour belongs to me.

http://forum.caithness.org/showthread.php?p=66067&highlight=Hyacinth+bucket#post66067 (http://forum.caithness.org/go.php?url=http://forum.caithness.org/showthread.php?p=66067&highlight=Hyacinth+bucket#post66067)

And just in case anyone is wondering what happened to the person who suggested I was Hyacinth - well - I had to kill her didn't I?? :lol:

karia
26-Sep-07, 21:48

http://forum.caithness.org/showthread.php?p=66067&highlight=Hyacinth+bucket#post66067 (http://forum.caithness.org/go.php?url=http://forum.caithness.org/go.php?url=http://forum.caithness.org/showthread.php?p=66067&highlight=Hyacinth+bucket#post66067)

And just in case anyone is wondering what happened to the person who suggested I was Hyacinth - well - I had to kill her didn't I?? :lol:

Hi Moira,

Hyacinth always wears white gloves..no prints!;)

Karia

johno
26-Sep-07, 21:58
Awe c,mon Billyboy give the girl a break, no use making a crusade out of it .:(
why have a full scale slagging match ,lets just chill this one out.
karia is really a lovely girl. :cool:

Moira
26-Sep-07, 22:21
Hi Moira,

Hyacinth always wears white gloves..no prints!;)

Karia

Exactly Karia - no trace of Ann has ever been found since......

Clever - eh?.....

Anne x
26-Sep-07, 23:58

http://forum.caithness.org/showthread.php?p=66067&highlight=Hyacinth+bucket#post66067 (http://forum.caithness.org/go.php?url=http://forum.caithness.org/go.php?url=http://forum.caithness.org/showthread.php?p=66067&highlight=Hyacinth+bucket#post66067)

sorry Moira thought that was me !!! obviously not then I once played her in a small bit social all a laugh if the cap fits wear it thats the way I took it all a bit of fun