PDA

View Full Version : Tesco's in Wick?

JammyDodger69
25-Sep-07, 17:45
Anyone know what time Tesco's closes tonight?

Macwull
25-Sep-07, 17:47
tesco's closes at midnight!

JammyDodger69
25-Sep-07, 17:59
thanks for that, :)

weeksider
25-Sep-07, 18:51
Anyone notice today the shortage on fruit on sale Bananas esp ?

bekisman
25-Sep-07, 19:49
Bananas? yes, all they had in Tesco's yesterday were 'Fun size' (whatever that means).. noticed too in whetherspoons that they had no serviettes "we've stopped putting them out as they were being abused" says the lady behind the bar (whatever that means)...

karia
25-Sep-07, 19:53
Bananas? yes, all they had in Tesco's yesterday were 'Fun size' (whatever that means).. noticed too in whetherspoons that they had no serviettes "we've stopped putting them out as they were being abused" says the lady behind the bar (whatever that means)...

It doesn't bear thinking about!:roll:

Kxx

Nivelo
25-Sep-07, 20:03
if your after Halo3 then there not releasing it untill 9am tommorow. Already asked my mate who is in charge of the games up there. lol

Julia
25-Sep-07, 21:53
noticed too in whetherspoons that they had no serviettes "we've stopped putting them out as they were being abused" says the lady behind the bar (whatever that means)...

Yes this is a serious yet little-known problem, it's not just the serviettes either, napkins and paper towels are being abused also, crimes against paper-based products are prevalent here at them moment usually accompanied by a tissue of lies.

luskentyre
25-Sep-07, 22:27
Yes this is a serious yet little-known problem, it's not just the serviettes either, napkins and paper towels are being abused also, crimes against paper-based products are prevalent here at them moment usually accompanied by a tissue of lies.

I heard there was hankie pankie involved.

2little2late
25-Sep-07, 22:34
I heard there was hankie pankie involved.

The napkins were being abused twofold.

Julia
25-Sep-07, 22:39
On occasion some were ply'd with alcohol

connieb19
25-Sep-07, 22:47
Q: How do you make a tissue dance?
A: Put a little boogie in it!

Liz
25-Sep-07, 22:52
Oh that's snot funny!!!:lol: