PDA

View Full Version : 1k orgers!

karia
24-Sep-07, 21:45
For our dear friend Johno who provides us with such laughs..

...post that one last post that takes you to the giddy heights ..your fans await your wisdom!;)

kariaxx

johno
24-Sep-07, 21:46
For our dear friend Johno who provides us with such laughs..

...post that one last post that takes you to the giddy heights ..your fans await your wisdom!;)

kariaxx
or it just proves i got a big gob..heh heh ;) thanx

karia
24-Sep-07, 21:49
Well deserved Johno,

Keep 'em coming!

Karia

Anne x
24-Sep-07, 21:53
well done johno been waiting all day !!! and eventually missed the last 2 keep em coming

Anne

anneoctober
24-Sep-07, 22:00
Congrats Johno ! Keep the laughter coming ;) [lol]

Angela
24-Sep-07, 22:35
Well done, Johno, great to see you hit the 1k mark ... in fact I missed the magic moment, but never mind!

Keep them coming.....[lol] :D

canuck
24-Sep-07, 22:38
It looks good on you!

Big Jean
24-Sep-07, 23:40
Good for you Johno. Congratulations .

laguna2
25-Sep-07, 08:24
Doh! Missed it! [disgust]

Nevertheless - warmest congratulations! ;)

helenwyler
25-Sep-07, 09:10
Thanks for a thousand laughs Johno:lol:.

Keep up the good work!

paris
25-Sep-07, 09:12
Woops !! i miss that one as well . Welcome to the "old timers " orgers LOL jan xx:lol:

Thumper
25-Sep-07, 09:43
well done Johno...keep them coming :) x

NLP
25-Sep-07, 09:57
congrats Johno, keep them coming

nanoo
25-Sep-07, 12:13
well done johno, you know what they say! You Can't Keep A Good man Down. Lang may yer lum reek. Keep em coming pal.;)

bluelady
25-Sep-07, 22:07
Congratulations jonno, e devil's advocate has been a busy boy [lol] well done, 3 and rising to 2k

johno
25-Sep-07, 22:23
Congratulations jonno, e devil's advocate has been a busy boy, well done, 3 and rising to 2k
Thank you all for your well wishes, Appreciate it. .But, doe,s this give me any better rights as to what i can post. No more infringments etc???? :evil :roll:

karia
25-Sep-07, 22:27
Thank you all for your well wishes, Appreciate it. .But, doe,s this give me any better rights as to what i can post. No more infringments etc???? :evil :roll:

Nope!

You just have to keep on being funny ..and being loved!

kariax

johno
25-Sep-07, 22:34
Nope!

You just have to keep on being funny ..and being loved!

kariax
awe Karia, you are sooo nice. :D

golach
25-Sep-07, 22:46
Can I ask what is the issue with being a 1k .Orger or a 100k .Orger?, I personally see no difference, do you get extra for having more posts than anyone else or more respect?. I just dont see the point?

karia
25-Sep-07, 22:54
Can I ask what is the issue with being a 1k .Orger or a 100k .Orger?, I personally see no difference, do you get extra for having more posts than anyone else or more respect?. I just dont see the point?

Hi golach,

Some join t' Org and are very keen to begin with..but fall away!

To others it means a great deal to be part of this and being a 1k orger is a special badge..and why not?

We all want to belong somewhere!

As Canuck says,..being a 'grand orger' is no bad thing to aspire to!;)

karia

golach
25-Sep-07, 23:03
Some join t' Org and are very keen to begin with..but fall away!
To others it means a great deal to be part of this and being a 1k orger is a special badge..and why not?
We all want to belong somewhere!
As Canuck says,..being a 'grand orger' is no bad thing to aspire to!;)
karia
But I do not understand the big deal about the 1k "badge", I joined the .Org a long time ago, and from day one I had a feeling of being a member.
Some .Orgers never post, but lurk on the boards quite happily and they who I know and have corresponded with by other means, feel the same as I, they are as I am, .Orgers but have no post numbers beside their handles, I see no difference in them than I with my nearly 3000 posts:confused

karia
25-Sep-07, 23:07
But I do not understand the big deal about the 1k "badge", I joined the .Org a long time ago, and from day one I had a feeling of being a member.
Some .Orgers never post, but lurk on the boards quite happily and they who I know and have corresponded with by other means, feel the same as I, they are as I am, .Orgers but have no post numbers beside their handles, I see no difference in them than I with my nearly 3000 posts:confused

But still you mention it and are respected for it.

It is a 'loyalty card' ..do not diminish it!

Karia

golach
25-Sep-07, 23:12
But still you mention it and are respected for it.
It is a 'loyalty card' ..do not diminish it!
Karia
Karia, with respect, this is a community web site, not a Tesco supermarket, you with your 955 posts have as much right on here as I do with my 2984 posts. I have just been a member longer, that gives me no more rights to loyalty and respect than you or anyone else

karia
25-Sep-07, 23:16
Karia, with respect, this is a community web site, not a Tesco supermarket, you with your 955 posts have as much right on here as I do with my 2984 posts. I have just been a member longer, that gives me no more rights to loyalty and respect than you or anyone else

Absoloutely!

No more 'rights to'..but time and experience should be valued..no?

Kxx

golach
25-Sep-07, 23:22
Absoloutely!
No more 'rights to'..but time and experience should be valued..no?
Kxx
I dont think so Karia, this is cyber space, not real life[lol]

golach
25-Sep-07, 23:57
Karia, please empty you pm's, I cannot reply to you.:)

karia
26-Sep-07, 00:16
I dont think so Karia, this is cyber space, not real life

It's not real life?:eek:

but still you want me to take the buckets out!:roll:

Oi Vey!..Kariaxx