PDA

View Full Version : Corn Snakes

Serenity
23-Sep-07, 23:26
Hi, I was wondering if anyone knew of any local breeders (Inverness area northwards preferably) of corn snakes or any other small snakes?

connieb19
23-Sep-07, 23:29
Tesco do their own brand corn flakes if that's any good lol. :lol: ok, I'll get my coat. [para]

dancingtaz13
24-Sep-07, 22:01
Don't know of anyone locally but i got mine from a place in england called BJ Herp Supplies and they will send the snake up to you. They have a website too. Mines had no problems and had her from a hatchling and she's a good 5ft now.

carasmam
24-Sep-07, 23:32
There was a place on Skye, Broadford I think, unfortunately it was victim to an outbreak of fire last year. Maybe they have got new premises and started their breeding program again. I think Cuddlepop lives in Skye so they may be able to find out.
There is a reptile Rescue in Ross-shire too, try doing a search for them, they might point you in the right direction.
;)

Serenity
25-Sep-07, 16:28
Thanks a lot for the BJ Herp supplies recommendation. If you don't mind could you tell me where you get the frozen mice for it from? Or if from further afield how you keep them frozen.

Skye Serpentarium (http://www.skyeserpentarium.org.uk/) is still out of the breeding business I think (from looking at their website anyway though it hasn't been updated recently) :(

dancingtaz13
27-Sep-07, 18:48
Hi,

i order them in bulk from BJ Herp too and they stay relatively frozen during delivery. My snake is on full grown rats so they're fine at being delivered but if its pinkies you need to order you'd probably need to buy in bulk.... better to ask supplier though.