PDA

View Full Version : Ictfc

anneoctober
23-Sep-07, 05:37
At LONG last....a win for Caley !! :eek: :lol:

johno
23-Sep-07, 09:57
Did,nt know you were a caley fan, Anne.? Thought you,d be more along the lines of the hoops.

anneoctober
23-Sep-07, 13:01
Did,nt know you were a caley fan, Anne.? Thought you,d be more along the lines of the hoops.
I was born in Inverness Johno, follow Ross County as well, as bulk of my family down there! :eek: Now in addition to the Bhoys, I try to keep up wi Aston Villa cos Magic Martin is their manager - no wonder I'm knackered by Sunday night.........[lol]

Jeemag_USA
23-Sep-07, 13:16
Yes well done Inverness. Would be nice to see them stay in the SPL. Gretna also got their first SPL win. Also I'd like to congratulate Leeds on their 8th straight win, if they had not been penalised 15 points at the start of the season they woudl be well clear at the top right now, great to see them coming back! And a former hoops man the captain of the team ;)

While we have a loose sports subject going on here can I just say good luck to Scotland today in their World Cup match against New Zealand, would be great to get an upset there! :Razz

johno
23-Sep-07, 14:00
I was born in Inverness Johno, follow Ross County as well, as bulk of my family down there! :eek: Now in addition to the Bhoys, I try to keep up wi Aston Villa cos Magic Martin is their manager - no wonder I'm knackered by Sunday night
hmmm, im seeing you in a new light ,now your sporting side is shining through. :cool:

Oddquine
23-Sep-07, 14:09
The ICT youth teams win more games! Lol!

But it's good to see the big team getting it together again.

canuck
23-Sep-07, 17:37
hmmm, im seeing you in a new light ,now your sporting side is shining through. :cool:

johno, you are getting very close to that 1K mark. Careful! Confetti flies at you from the computer screen when it happens.

anneoctober
23-Sep-07, 20:49
The ICT youth teams win more games! Lol!

But it's good to see the big team getting it together again.
I guess that would n't be too hard !:lol: Time these laddies grew up and made the first team....... FAST [lol]

Cookerpebble
24-Sep-07, 17:37
I must say I am disappointed with ict's win. Puts a bit more pressure on my boys (Aberdeen).

Had a great time at the UEFA tie Vs Dnipro (Ukraine).

I do hope though that Caley survive, we need a highland team in the SPL with the lack of senior sport up here ICT need all our support.