PDA

View Full Version : Bad joke

connieb19
23-Sep-07, 00:13
A man goes to the Doctors and says, "On Monday I felt like Mickey Mouse, On Tuesday I felt like Donald Duck, and on Wednesday I felt like Pluto"
The Doctor replies, "Tell me - How long have you been having these DISNEY SPELLS ?":lol::lol:

anneoctober
23-Sep-07, 05:31
A man goes to the Doctors and says, "On Monday I felt like Mickey Mouse, On Tuesday I felt like Donald Duck, and on Wednesday I felt like Pluto"
The Doctor replies, "Tell me - How long have you been having these DISNEY SPELLS ?"
Love it Connie! My kinda joke.....[lol]

connieb19
23-Sep-07, 08:55
lol, this ones worse,

Did you hear about the constipated mathematician?

He worked it out with a pencil! :eek:

angela5
23-Sep-07, 15:32
A woman goes to the dentist. As he leans over to begin working on her, she grabs his crotch. The dentist says, "Madam, I believe you've got a hold of my privates." The woman replies, "Yes. Now, we're going to be careful not to hurt each other, aren't we."

Billy Boy
23-Sep-07, 18:40
lol, this ones worse,

Did you hear about the constipated mathematician?

He worked it out with a pencil!

lol that made ma eye's water [lol][lol]

connieb19
23-Sep-07, 18:44
A man goes to the Doctors with a steering wheel down the front of his underpants.
The Doctor says, "What's that doing there ?"
The man says, "I don't know but it's driving me nuts !"

johno
23-Sep-07, 18:45
heh heh heh liked em all specially the dental one. cool. [lol]

connieb19
23-Sep-07, 19:31
A man goes to the Doctors with a lettuce leaf hanging out of his (bad word removed). He bends over and asks the Doctor to take a look at it.
The Doctor looks and shakes his head.
The man says, "Is it serious ?"
The Doctor says, "I'm afraid it's just the tip of the Iceberg" :eek:

Billy Boy
23-Sep-07, 20:31
why do men fart more than ladies ?

beacuse ladies won't shut up long enough to build up the pressure. :lol:

connieb19
23-Sep-07, 20:35
There were two church-going women gossiping in front of a store when a cowboy rode up. He tied up in front of the saloon, walked around behind his horse and slapped his mouth full on its rectum. One of the stunned women cried:
"That's disgusting, why did you do that?" to which the cowboy replied, "I've got chapped lips."
Confused, the woman continued, "Does that make them feel better?".
"No," said the cowboy, "but it stops me from licking them!".:lol:

Billy Boy
05-Oct-07, 20:32
In light of the news of the so called human cloning going on, we have to ask ourselves the hypothetical question:

If you pushed your naked clone off the top of a tall building, would it be...

A) murder?

B) suicide? or

C) merely making an obscene clone fall? :lol:

Billy Boy
12-Oct-07, 18:14
I met a Dutch girl with inflatable shoes last week, phoned her up to arrange a date but unfortunately she'd popped her clogs.

There was a man who entered a local paper's pun contest. He sent in ten different puns, in the hope that at least one of the puns would win. Unfortunately, no pun in ten did. :lol:

Billy Boy
15-Oct-07, 20:39
Did you hear about the Irish shoe shop.
Buy 1 shoe and get the other free

Did you hear about the paper cowboy?
He got done for rustling!

What bread won the 100 metres in the Olympics?
Linford Crustie

:D