PDA

View Full Version : Theatre Modo

dirdyweeker
21-Sep-07, 23:55
Just wanted to remind folk of the parade through the streets of Wick on Saturday night. Theatre Modo are having a festival of fire performances, stilt walking and samba drumming from the Market Square to the Riverside where it will culminate in a fire / firework display. Let's hope the weather stays dry so that all those children can show off their skills. Good luck to them all.

evelyn
22-Sep-07, 22:48
Well done to the organisers and kids for a stunning parade tonight. We particularly enjoyed the drumming and the fire dancing. The stilt walkers deserve a special mention. It must have been really hard work away up there!!
The icing on the cake was that the rain stayed away!!
Evelyn

Riffman
23-Sep-07, 00:58
Aye 'twas a grand night!

I piccy from this evening:

http://img511.imageshack.us/img511/4971/img0021copy2fo1.jpg

evelyn
23-Sep-07, 09:09
Nice one Riffman.
evelyn

johno
23-Sep-07, 10:00
Damn, i missed that, heard the fireworks from the house & wondered what it was about. Was it not advertised anywhere or is it just me that missed it. great pic though. :~(

dirdyweeker
23-Sep-07, 19:10
Damn, i missed that, heard the fireworks from the house & wondered what it was about. Was it not advertised anywhere or is it just me that missed it. great pic though. :~(

it was mentioned as part of a story in the 'Groat'
Must admit though it did not really get a lot of advertising.
Excellent night and so lucky for the weather. What a lot of talent our youngsters displayed. Well done to all.