PDA

View Full Version : eastenders help

newpark
21-Sep-07, 20:50
For all those who watch can anyone tell me who the young guy is stalking Ian. I dont have a clue who he is?

neepnipper
21-Sep-07, 20:55
Talk about drag it out, did Ian say his name at the end? I could only think that it was his step son that went off to live with Wicksy, can't think of his name and wasn't he blond?

newpark
21-Sep-07, 20:56
All he said was "it cant be" no blooming name.

mccaugm
21-Sep-07, 21:00
I was about to put this exact post on...I searched the BBC website to no avail...my guess is he is related to Cindy in some way or fancied her years ago. He could have been in jail and just been released. I wish I knew and I also wish that I was not so bothered.

karia
21-Sep-07, 21:02
You poor addicted souls!

I know nothing of which you speak!:roll:

........................Ok, who is he?;)

karia

sharon
21-Sep-07, 21:31
wasn't the stepson called stephen?????

johno
21-Sep-07, 21:38
Dunno, lord lucan, Jack the ripper or the invisible Man. it,s a while since the Invisible man has been seen. :eek: Hope it,s Jack the ripper so we can be rid of wimpy Ian for good. [lol].
Hope that helped. heh heh heh .

Bobinovich
21-Sep-07, 21:40
OH did some investigations and thinks it's Steven Beale, love child of Cindy Beale & Simon Wicks...

*sighs* message passed on [disgust]

Wellies
21-Sep-07, 21:55
Wikipedia says it Steven Beale/Wickes on their site

Anne x
21-Sep-07, 21:59
no no isnt it the son Cindy was pregnant with in prison the older wicks guy i dinna watch it !!! other half sounding off

dragonfly
21-Sep-07, 21:59
but did he not say "Tom" at the end????:confused

karia
21-Sep-07, 22:04
DO WE Really Care?

I mean...do we?:roll:

karia

Anne x
21-Sep-07, 22:04
yes dragonfly seemingly so !!! the older wickes brother she had the affair with not stevens dad

dragonfly
21-Sep-07, 22:07
Karia!! how callous, of course we care!!! afterall its real isn't it ;)

Anne x
21-Sep-07, 22:12
OH did some investigations and thinks it's Steven Beale, love child of Cindy Beale & Simon Wicks...

*sighs* message passed on [disgust]

you got it according to other half

Anne x
21-Sep-07, 22:14
You poor addicted souls!

I know nothing of which you speak!:roll:

........................Ok, who is he?;)

karia

Karia some addictions are worse than others addicted to chocolate !!! shoes or the org ?

balto
21-Sep-07, 22:17
i thought it was steven as soon as i saw him after the way he left walford years ago. oh these soaps can be so addictive but wasnt it all a bit creepy when ian was going from room to room in the flat

karia
21-Sep-07, 22:41
Karia some addictions are worse than others addicted to chocolate !!! shoes or the org ?

Anne,..chocolate shoes are definitely the worst..they keep needing replaced!

karia.....................blow torch!:eek:

johno
21-Sep-07, 22:43
DO WE Really Care?

I mean...do we?

karia
good for you karia , do we really care, it,s only a soap & a damn poor one at that.:roll:[lol]

mccaugm
21-Sep-07, 22:48
Didn't the stepson get shipped of to Australia or something?.....in typical Eastend fashion...what I love is the way they can move and in out of the square with such ease....

Julia
21-Sep-07, 23:10
but did he not say "Tom" at the end????:confused

I thought he said Tom too, I hit rewind a couple of times and I'm sure he said 'Tom'....

Who's Tom?

Wasn't it creepy... and what was the deal with the cupboards full or cream crackers? The bloke must be crackers LOL

Julia
21-Sep-07, 23:18
For the first time ever I have googled Eastenders and come up with the 'Walford Web Forums', the spoilers for the next few weeks doesn't mention who that character was BUT the forum does have a clock counting down the hours, minutes and seconds until the next episode :eek:

Fran
22-Sep-07, 03:24
I am very dissapointed as i thought it would be Cindy as there are pictures of her on the tv magazines. It was quite scary.!!

newpark
22-Sep-07, 07:07
I just hope this is the end of Ian as this story line is boring now and would like to see the back of Ian so we can start on a better story line.

johno
22-Sep-07, 10:45
Didn't the stepson get shipped of to Australia or something?.....in typical Eastend fashion...what I love is the way they can move and in out of the square with such ease.. Impossible, we stopped exporting criminals to australia years ago. Mores the pity.:(
In fact i think the Aussies are exporting them back here now,.????[lol]

bluelady
25-Sep-07, 11:12
For all those who care and for all those who dont but would like to know out of curiosty [lol] the Daily Mirror -Sept 24th reveals it is Steven Beale/Wicks. He comes back to e square to meet his family but Ian is still missing so for those who hoped it was e end of e storyline - Hard luck, your'e no free yet![lol]

Julia
25-Sep-07, 12:32
Thank you for putting us out of our misery!

mccaugm
25-Sep-07, 14:53
For all those who care and for all those who dont but would like to know out of curiosty [lol] the Daily Mirror -Sept 24th reveals it is Steven Beale/Wicks. He comes back to e square to meet his family but Ian is still missing so for those who hoped it was e end of e storyline - Hard luck, your'e no free yet![lol]

Thats who I thought it was....thought he had blonde hair...but hey in Soapland anything can happen. Weddings are organised and paid for in a fortnight, receptions are always held in the nearest pub, people can move at the drop of a hat, marriages rarely last more than 2 years. People can buy clothes/groceries but are almost never seen shopping etc etc....

Julia
25-Sep-07, 19:28
Thats who I thought it was....thought he had blonde hair...but hey in Soapland anything can happen. Weddings are organised and paid for in a fortnight, receptions are always held in the nearest pub, people can move at the drop of a hat, marriages rarely last more than 2 years. People can buy clothes/groceries but are almost never seen shopping etc etc....

And why does nobody own a washing machine?

Thumper
25-Sep-07, 19:32
And why does nobody own a washing machine?

they don't have the money to buy one cos they spend it all down the pub :) x

the charlatans
25-Sep-07, 22:54
Ha,Eastenders..... Everybody's talking about it....

armanisgirl
26-Sep-07, 16:50
Hi, probably old news by now, but for those of you who don't know what Ian said when confronted by the now-not-so-mysterious dark haired lad; he said "It can't be!" How do I know this? Because I am a saddo who watched it with the subtitles on! (Well, it was really bugging me!!) I know it's now Wednesday, and we all know who the stranger is, so forgive me for this late response; I've been away for a few days and am just catching up on the org!!:lol:

bluelady
26-Sep-07, 16:55
ha, good thinking Ag, now we ken e truth, now all we need to ken is, did he leave him with his head shoved down e loo? cannae wait to find out[lol]