PDA

View Full Version : Cat Found

neepnipper
21-Sep-07, 19:05
A young male white and tabby cat came in to Pets at Home this afternoon (yes, I know it looks like the start of a joke, but it's not!), he was wearing a pale green collar with red and blue jewells on it and two bells, he's quite small and no more than about 5 months old at a guess.

Being very busy in the car park and on the main road we didn't want to just shoo him away, so until 8pm tonight he is safe and sound in the store after that he's going home with a member of staff.

If he's yours or you know who he belongs to please call the store on 01955 603586 or pm me for the staff members phone number.

connieb19
21-Sep-07, 19:13
http://forum.caithness.org/showthread.php?t=32905

Sounds like it might be the same cat.

neepnipper
21-Sep-07, 19:39
That's good, just rang Pets at Home and the cat will be dropped off tonight or a note will be left if there's no one in.

lady penelope
21-Sep-07, 20:27
Phew! I had visions of Neil bringing yet another animal home! Glad the cat will be reunited with its owner:)

neepnipper
21-Sep-07, 20:42
Have they been reunited?

rhino
21-Sep-07, 21:07
yes neepnipper, he had been missing for a week.

corgiman
21-Sep-07, 21:29
well done all concerned :D

Liz
21-Sep-07, 22:28
That's great news!!!!
So glad the cat is back home where he belongs.:D

wickchick
21-Sep-07, 23:34
Sorry for the mix up of address, couldnt believe the cat had disapeared and i found out where he lived. He had a very long journey and must of went across some busy roads.
glad all is well