PDA

View Full Version : Finally arrived

Sketch
08-Aug-05, 12:02
Hi ! After a lot of trips full of animals and furniture I am finally here to settle in!
I've fallen in love with this place already and couldn't imagine leaving now!! just be nice to have a house to live in and a usable toilet!! :confused

Gray will be here to take driving lessons from Monday 29th Aug so if anyone wants to book in you can phone me Tracey on 07766 448125 although there are places available just now the books are filling up so get in there quick!

I can't wait to get out there meeting people, have met the locals and they are fantastic and have been working hard getting the land ready for the animals to settle in!!

If you get a strange person at your door you know i have got lost! :roll:
hope to see some of you soon!
Tracey (Graham's missus) :D

bigjjuk
08-Aug-05, 17:25
welcome, as a fellow white settler myself, you will fully appreciate the beauty of this county, and its not just the scenery, the local people are very friendly and a asset to the area. Enjoy

Fran
09-Aug-05, 00:04
welcome Tracey and Graham..hope you will be very happy at Lyth...I know it well. :Razz

squidge
09-Aug-05, 10:58
aye you will like it

I loved living in Lyth

Enjoy enjoy enjoy

Margaret M.
12-Aug-05, 23:02
I wish you all the luck in Caithness, Tracey & Graham. Lyth is a lovely area but then one is hard pressed to find an area in Caithness that's not.

Sketch
13-Aug-05, 09:17
Hi all !

This time it's me, (Gray). Thank you for you supportive messages and welcomes. we certainly agree that Caithness is a very beautiful place and the people are great!

My driving School (Phoenix) starts very soon as you might know and I just can't wait to get started teaching. I know I shouldn't be hey just a little plug that will help some people out......I understand there have been difficulties with people finding a driving instructor and in some areas the waiting list is beyond my belief. Well......anyone wanting to get booked in before I get too full please call the wifey on 07766448125 and she will sort you a booking until I reach you in a week or so. Please hurry though, first come first served.

Thanks Again

Gray