PDA

View Full Version : Robin

tan422
19-Sep-07, 22:17
I am just going to put a damper on everyone night, this morning when I was leaving the house there was a robin sitting on my waal, I wans't quick enough with my camera or I would have had some photos :(

Bobinovich
19-Sep-07, 22:25
Think that's bad? My OH started wrapping Christmas presents today :~(

ber219
19-Sep-07, 22:28
I know what you mean.....was in the sweetie shop in Lybster and spotted a new Galaxy Choc Bar....its called Mistletoe Kisses.
Talk about an early release!

mums angels
19-Sep-07, 22:31
havn't started wrapping things yet but have been buying things for ages ...shouldn't be thinking of xmas yet to many birthdays to go first :eek:

as for mrs bob wrapping pressies , she should have been taking it easy, you'll have to pin her down Bob ....:(

golach
19-Sep-07, 22:35
I am just going to put a damper on everyone night, this morning when I was leaving the house there was a robin sitting on my waal, I wans't quick enough with my camera or I would have had some photos :(
I have a male robin in my garden all year round, and he can see off Blackbirds when he is in the mood :)

George Brims
19-Sep-07, 22:35
I already bought my wife a prezzie for this year. Some of the US shops are already stocking Christmas stuff.

karia
19-Sep-07, 22:42
AAAAAAAAAAARRRRGG!

stop it and go away!:eek:

come back on the 12th December,..at the very earliest!

karia..huddled in a corner with no holly!

xx

canuck
19-Sep-07, 23:09
IKEA Edinburgh was setting up the Christmas section when I was there last Monday. Come on, it is still summer here!

Kenn
20-Sep-07, 01:03
I'm with karia on this one. I do a list. sweep the shops no earlier than 2 weeks before iChristmas arrives and avoid all retail outlets that start putting out Christmas goods in September!

anneoctober
20-Sep-07, 02:09
AAAAAAAAAAARRRRGG!

stop it and go away!

come back on the 12th December,..at the very earliest!

karia..huddled in a corner with no holly!

xx
I see you Karia..... with your sprig of mistletoe..........;):D

bluelady
20-Sep-07, 11:35
But Karia, e Easter eggs will be in e shops on e 12th [lol]:lol:

paris
20-Sep-07, 14:09
I know what you mean.....was in the sweetie shop in Lybster and spotted a new Galaxy Choc Bar....its called Mistletoe Kisses.
Talk about an early release!
Do you mean Munro's? What a lovely little shop, full of everything . janx

ber219
20-Sep-07, 14:12
Yes it was Munros.
I would happily vote for Munros being the best shop in Caithness!