PDA

View Full Version : darts players needed for Thurso League

Bullseye!
16-Sep-07, 22:03
Thurso & District Darts League will be holding their AGM on Sunday 30th September and new players are desperately needed to keep the league going.

If you are interested in playing darts either by getting your own team together or just wishing to get a game in an existing team please contact the Secretary - Julie Fraser on 01847 896200.

The League runs from October to March on Wednesday nights. All that is required is a team of 4 players, a venue to play out of in the Thurso area (Thurso, Castletown, Halkirk etc) and a set of darts. :)

if you want any more info, just give me a call.

Julie

Froggie
17-Sep-07, 22:21
Hi Bullseye
Is there any truth in the rumours circulating about getting a county league up and running with the Thurso and Wick leagues?
I know that there were some players in Wick that were really keen on the idea, even if they played it on a Friday night and kept their own league running as normal on Tuesdays.

Bullseye!
18-Sep-07, 18:10
Hi Froggie

I know nothing about a county league, rumour or otherwise.

What I do know is that at Wick & District Darts Leagues AGM last week it was agreed to let teams and/or individuals from the Thurso League to play in the Wick League.