PDA

View Full Version : where is the 'big gig for bands...' thread

gothical
05-Aug-05, 20:37
what has happened to the Big Gig for Bands thread?? can i assume that thoseof us who doubted the actual existance of this event were right all along? and its not actually taking place. hmm. who'd have thought eh? the kid was full o crap all along, never saw that one coming. lesson to learn in future duck-tape... dont make promises u cant keep it lets a lotof people down. although i would like to hear from yourself or any1 who does knwo why it was removed? thanks

~scott~

MagicalTrevor
06-Aug-05, 13:17
Fully agree with above.. Can we have a statement from the 'organiser' :Razz

Suspects
07-Aug-05, 23:54
James from the Usual Suspects here, is this gig definitely not happening now, does anybody know for sure ?

Donnie
08-Aug-05, 18:01
what has happened to the Big Gig for Bands thread?? can i assume that thoseof us who doubted the actual existance of this event were right all along? and its not actually taking place. hmm. who'd have thought eh? the kid was full o crap all along, never saw that one coming. lesson to learn in future duck-tape... dont make promises u cant keep it lets a lotof people down. although i would like to hear from yourself or any1 who does knwo why it was removed? thanks

~scott~

Yeah and Christopher Reeves never did manage to get back walking. You gonna dance on his grave?

gothical
08-Aug-05, 19:44
i was merely enquiring as to why it had been taken down. i was a reluctant sceptic of this gig, i wanted it to happen but i knew that it wouldnt. i am merely wishing to find out if this gig will still take place or not. the people deserve to know. soemone cant go and promise a gig that will not be taking place, that can get peoples hopes up unfairly, so i simply started this thread to find out what happened, not to have a go at the kid.

~scott~

MagicalTrevor
09-Aug-05, 17:35
People got slagged for being sceptical and then get slagged when they ask questions when the things died off.. Where is the right to question what happened? Who knows people might be able to learn from this guys mistakes...