PDA

View Full Version : Canuck - Welcome Back

Moira
13-Sep-07, 19:27
A little bird told me that Canuck is now well settled in Edinburgh & managed to establish an internet connection today. I hope so. She will have a lot of catching up to do of course. Join us soon Canuck - we've missed you :D

rockchick
13-Sep-07, 19:41
Yes...Welcome back Canuck! Enjoy your new digs...let me know if you fancy a hike up Salisbury Crags

canuck
13-Sep-07, 20:26
Ah, here I am! Thanks Moira. Yes, my new cable connection was installed today. Who cares if I have TV and a telephone! I can surf again! :)

As the dedicated orger that I am, I registered my new e-mail address only to discover it meant that the door was barred to this magical space. But now, those few panicky moments have been resolved. Always follow golach's advise and turn off the computer before descending into true internet panic.

It is great to be back!

Rockchick, I grew up on the prairies! There isn't a single ounce of rock climbing enthusiasm in my entire body. However, should I be down your way I will definately search you out.

Sporran
13-Sep-07, 20:27
Now that Canuck's reconnected
More frequent posting is expected
Glad you're settling well, dear friend
My best wishes I extend! :)

TRUCKER
13-Sep-07, 20:30
Hi welcome back canuck we have missed you on the org. Are you enjoying living in scotland.

canuck
13-Sep-07, 20:33
Hi welcome back canuck we have missed you on the org. Are you enjoying living in scotland.

Thank you trucker. So far I am loving it in Scotland. Of course there is a lot of getting used to, but it is coming slowly and everything has been quite wonderful so far.

golach
13-Sep-07, 21:18
Welcome back on line Canuck, (((((hugs)))), from your own personal Edinburgh guide :)

Margaret M.
13-Sep-07, 21:56
Glad to hear you are getting settled in, Canuck. I would love to hear more about your move.

Andrew C
13-Sep-07, 22:54
Nice to meet ya Canuck...every blessing in your new ministry down in Edinburgh.

yours
Andrew C

Ricco
13-Sep-07, 22:57
Yo... welcome back, Canuck.. Nice to have your company again. :D

JAWS
13-Sep-07, 23:13
I don't envy you trying to sort those hooligans out down in Auld Reekie! Best of luck with them, Canuck, you have my sympathy. [lol]
Nice to have you aboard again, welcome back.

twinkletoes
14-Sep-07, 10:28
Hi welcome back and I hope you will enjoy living in Scotland

nanoo
14-Sep-07, 12:20
Hi canuck, welcome to Scotland, hope you like Edinburgh as well. Looking forward to your posts again. ;)