Well worth watching:D

botheed
12-Sep-07, 21:59
Well worth watching:Dbrilliant:Razz

footie chick
12-Sep-07, 22:02
Well worth watching

Why wasn't it on BBC Scotland :mad:

Well done all the same who would have thought it :)

candyfloss
12-Sep-07, 22:03
Well done Scotland, i just wish i had another bottle of wine now, so i could celebrate :D :D

nanoo
12-Sep-07, 22:03
listened to it on the radio while i'm on the org.FANDABIDOZIE. :lol:[lol]

corgiman
12-Sep-07, 22:05
Fantastic result :D

anneoctober
12-Sep-07, 22:07
Orgers - I have just been deafened by hubby and son in law - I thought they were going to kiss each other :eek:
Well done Scotland - could this be OUR 1966 ?? [lol]

Praetorian
12-Sep-07, 22:34
In a group with three out of the four world cup semi-finalists, to be top at this stage is magnificent - team played brilliant to beat a team as good as france who have never lost a goal since they played in Hampden and have never lost a euro qualifier at home.

Jeemag_USA
12-Sep-07, 22:40
I still can't believe it, i watched the whole second half live, and it goes down as the best result I have ever seen. If only Ukraine had held Italy, I know that may seem like complaining on a night when we should be celebrating, it could end up as being vital, Italy are right up our behind now and we have to play them yet. But still we get two home games against Ukraine and Italy, at least we don't have to travel for them, and a game against Georgia, the ball is in our court and only we can throw it away. We can draw with Italy and they won't move ahead of use, and on the same day even if France win we still stay second because Ukraine are out of it. We just have to play the best we can and we will make it.

Its amazing, I am so glad to have witnessed it, each and every man found second legs right at the end and played their hearts out. I hope some of them will get rested by their clubs at the weekend, they deserve the weekend off!

SCOTLAND!!! YA DANCER!!!!

Camel Spider
12-Sep-07, 22:44
Fantastic game !! .. :lol:

Couldnt bear to watch the last five minutes but what a strike from McFadden.

helenwyler
12-Sep-07, 22:48
Fantastic result:)...WELL DONE Scotland!!!

DeHaviLand
12-Sep-07, 23:02
Wow, pretty much unbelievable. May just be the best Scotland result ever:D:D

Rheghead
12-Sep-07, 23:08
Well done Scotland! Well done Michael Owen;) He is back!!

JAWS
12-Sep-07, 23:27
Anybody know how England did? :roll: Sorry, couldn't resist that one. Well done Scotland.
Hopefully this means that Scotland now has a National Team that is worthy of the enthusiastic support the Country gives them. And no, that's not me having a dig you deserve far better than the less than half-hearted displays of a few years ago.
Perhaps you should make a huge banner saying, "Watch out. We're back!" :D

Jeemag_USA
13-Sep-07, 00:53
Anybody know how England did? Sorry, couldn't resist that one. Well done Scotland.
Hopefully this means that Scotland now has a National Team that is worthy of the enthusiastic support the Country gives them. And no, that's not me having a dig you deserve far better than the less than half-hearted displays of a few years ago.
Perhaps you should make a huge banner saying, "Watch out. We're back!" :D

No we need a banner that says "Watch oot. We'll Set aboot Ye!" [lol]

I hope we make it to the finals, and if England make it too, I hope we get drawn against their sorry team so we can give them a good pumpin.

webmannie
13-Sep-07, 00:54
Thought it was the best match ever, what determination. It was the best Scotland game i've seen since a long time! Eck has given them belief, and wow, you should have heard the roar in TJ's tonight. Man of the match, Craig Gordon without a doubt!

Proud to be a Scotland supporter

Metalattakk
13-Sep-07, 01:21
Hehe, you should have heard the roar in ma hoose tonight...an' 'at wis just me!!

Craig Gordon man o' the match? Naw, I'd have gone for either McManus or the wee 'breenger' Scotty Brown. Or McFadden himself. What a hit!!

Tell you what, we have a right good bunch of young players coming through now. A lot of credit for that is due to MacBertie, I reckon. ;)

JAWS
13-Sep-07, 02:00
No we need a banner that says "Watch oot. We'll Set aboot Ye!" [lol]

I hope we make it to the finals, and if England make it too, I hope we get drawn against their sorry team so we can give them a good pumpin.Now that just wouldn't help my split personality at all. It wouldn't be the first time I'd supported a good Scotland Team playing a mediocre England.
I still miss the Home Championship and if anybody ever asks me why it ended I tell them England chickened out because the competition was too good for them! [lol]

TRUCKER
13-Sep-07, 05:15
Well done scotland what a brilliant result.

twinkletoes
13-Sep-07, 12:00
Well done Scotland what a great game

Hibeechick
13-Sep-07, 12:51
Absoloutely brilliant! Every one of the guys played out of their jerseys! Well done Big Eck! Still got a fair bit of work yet to do though!

"When you hear the noise ......"

scotsboy
13-Sep-07, 14:02
The Shogun gives his respect!

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=_4NmlNF2Xyk

coppertop 1958
13-Sep-07, 15:02
Fantastic result...WELL DONE Scotland!!! take it all the way boys .....

George Brims
13-Sep-07, 18:14
For those of us in the far distant colonies, what the hell WAS the result!?

nanoo
13-Sep-07, 19:51
Hi George, the score was SCOTLAND 1 FRANCE O. I think the tartan army are STILL CELEBRATING YET. te he.:lol:

scotsboy
13-Sep-07, 20:52
Wee correction to the above, it was France 0 Scotland 1 ;)

Dons_Lad
14-Sep-07, 16:07
Crackin' result indeed, was at the Lithuania game on Sat and thought Jamesy McFadden's goal was a cracker but it was nothing compared to that 30 yard screamer!

Destiny is in our own hands now!

Give me a shout if you want to join the caithness tartan army bebo page or the James McFadden tribute one :)

WE'LL BE COMING............

golach
14-Sep-07, 16:21
Well done lads, great football, and great diplomats for Scotland
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6511f4Iol4s

Rheghead
14-Sep-07, 18:29
WE'LL BE COMING............

Dafter things have happened, Greece are the current champs:eek:

Innes
14-Sep-07, 19:10
We arra people.[smirk]

celtic 302
14-Sep-07, 23:04
Great result... and the best thing at the moment is that we dont need to rely on other results for the first time in a very long time... Come on Scotland!!!

bluelady
15-Sep-07, 02:08
Keep it up...................

98elite
15-Sep-07, 12:32
still magic 3 days later

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=Q48C_gECWDo&mode=related&search

Rheghead
15-Sep-07, 12:48
Still magic 3 decades later?:confused

98elite
15-Sep-07, 17:41
Still magic 3 decades later?:confused

Gonna give us a shot of your Tardis Rheghead so we can all wizz off and see?

I'm sure your right, but back to the here and now its magic 3 days on.