PDA

View Full Version : Help Needed Badly

Ash
12-Sep-07, 19:27
hey everyone, i moved into my house 2years ago and the garden was ok when moved as it was just me and my wee girl, the garden wasnt designed well, there is crazy paving but instead of concrete in between the paving its lose stones, you can imagine the mess with our awful weather, there was also the base of a very old shed that was rotten, so we removed it and it underneath was some broken stones, which we have left there has cannot afford a shed at present, i need help i need ideas for a child friendly garden, its such a mess, oh also we got a puppy who is over 4months old and digs anything so no point in flowers really, he also jumps the wall which we are going to have to put fencing on top of! please help

aaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrgggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhh[evil]:~(

Rheghead
13-Sep-07, 10:48
How about some decking? :confused

Ash
13-Sep-07, 10:50
How about some decking? :confused

i will take some pics later and post them, i dont think decking would work, and might cost a bit, but thank you x

justine
13-Sep-07, 11:29
you could try using bark...We found that it is good for drainage, soft and is very green. It is natural and not too expensive..I know homebase do bags of it, thats where we got ours from.We used it to make our driveway.Good stuff.Its the same stuff they use on childrens play areas.You could try working out one part for your little one and also a side for the dog and figure out where best to place the bark...Hope this helps...

Rheghead
13-Sep-07, 17:39
Sharp gravel/stones will deter the dog from specific areas, once it is down it is maintenance free, unless you want to comb it like the japanese.