PDA

View Full Version : Chat Rooms

Andrew C
12-Sep-07, 16:27
Oooh...didn't realise there were chatrooms here. Are they used much?

Bobinovich
12-Sep-07, 16:35
There's usually a quiz on Sunday evenings from 8.30pm, and you will find various Orgers visit at differing times of the day. A late night session is quite common for the night owls!

I'd love to see it used more as it's great for speedy interaction...

Andrew C
12-Sep-07, 18:51
There's usually a quiz on Sunday evenings from 8.30pm, and you will find various Orgers visit at differing times of the day. A late night session is quite common for the night owls!

I'd love to see it used more as it's great for speedy interaction...

sure...may pop in at some point.

Andrew

Moira
12-Sep-07, 19:02
Hi Andrew. I've not been in the Chatroom for a while but it has been known for some folk to bring a dram and a few snacks for sharing. You could maybe take a copy or two of the War Cry in with you - oh and a Young Soldier for me - I used to enjoy doing the crossword ;)

trix
12-Sep-07, 19:16
Aye, take a young soldier in for me too andrew, but il no be doin any crosswords!! ;)

karia
12-Sep-07, 19:40
Aye, take a young soldier in for me too andrew, but il no be doin any crosswords!! ;)

LOL trix!

Minx!;)

Kxxx

Julia
12-Sep-07, 22:39
You know I've only ever chatted once, every other time I have had a look it's been empty... I'm obviously going in at the wrong times LOL

I would like to take part in a Sunday night quiz tho'!

Lolabelle
13-Sep-07, 06:48
I usually just go in and then open up the forum for a brouse and if anyone comes in, you get to have a chat, if not, you don't. But usually once someone see's a few in there, you will get a couple more popping in to say G'day.

TRUCKER
13-Sep-07, 07:15
U just have to keep looking in and u will find somebody to chat 2