PDA

View Full Version : Red Hot Chillie Pipers

golach
10-Sep-07, 00:14
The Red Hot Chillie Pipers came up till Wick, and everyone thought they were magic, what more can I say[lol]

Chobbersjnr
10-Sep-07, 01:47
saw them once & that's all it takes.......like a traditional hayseed dixie

actually turned down the PA job

Deemac
10-Sep-07, 11:35
From the video posted by Bill Fernie, they could have done with some lighting as well!!:D

golach
12-Sep-07, 14:55
saw them once & that's all it takes.......like a traditional hayseed dixie

actually turned down the PA job
With respect, that is not the consensus of the other posters in the message boards, can they be wrong as well as me?

Chobbersjnr
12-Sep-07, 16:48
With respect, that is not the consensus of the other posters in the message boards, can they be wrong as well as me?

it's not a question of wrong or right it's a matter of individual opinion. I was blown away by them once & once only as I was by hayseed dixie

I first saw the pipers play for 20 minutes at wedding I played at in Bridge Of Allan & like I said was blown away & the next time I saw them it just didn't float my boat

moncur
12-Sep-07, 17:04
it's not a question of wrong or right it's a matter of individual opinion. I was blown away by them once & once only as I was by hayseed dixie

I first saw the pipers play for 20 minutes at wedding I played at in Bridge Of Allan & like I said was blown away & the next time I saw them it just didn't float my boat

I know the feeling, had the same experience watching the Lose your Illussion GnR tribute act in Skins. First time was amazing, second time..... meh.