PDA

View Full Version : kittens

Root Rat
07-Sep-07, 19:43
hey wondering if any one can help me my cat had two kittens the other night and she is fine she is taken to them well but she is still big i have checked her every day since and she has been dry ie no discharge or blood and she is still the same cat she has not changed in anyway she is relaxed and calm and going to the loo fine i checked her tonight and there is a little blood where the kittens come out any suggestions as to wat is wrong is it possable for the cat to have more kitten nearly 48 hours later :confused

corgiman
07-Sep-07, 19:46
It would be worth a trip to the vet in case there is one stuck, Rabbits can give birth to youngsters days apart so I assume cats can also but with rabbits it is often because 1 has been too large and become stuck.

Root Rat
07-Sep-07, 19:52
im no vet but i have cheacked as best i can and there does not seen to be any lumps if you know wat i mean she does not seam stressed in anyway cant go till vets till tomorrow and thats if i get an apoint ment do you think if i rub her belly it could help her if she is having more :confused

connieb19
07-Sep-07, 19:57
the vets number is 01955 602088, you should give them a call just to be on the safe side.

corgiman
07-Sep-07, 20:00
I wouldn't think it would be of much help, if she doesn't seem to be noticably straining or off colour she is probably ok but a trip to the vet would just set your mind at ease.

Root Rat
13-Sep-07, 20:32
just to let you all know that it was just two kittens and mum is fine running about like mad thanks for all your help could you think of anynames for a male cat with little white bits on the toes

corgiman
13-Sep-07, 20:38
socks :D mittens:D boots

blondscot
13-Sep-07, 22:55
what colour is he? tip comes to mind if it just his toes that white

nanoo
14-Sep-07, 12:08
Had a cat once, all black with white bits on face, we called her Minstrel.

Root Rat
23-Sep-07, 21:44
thanks for all your help with names for the kittens im pleased to tell you i have called it :)

Root Rat
23-Sep-07, 21:47
socks :) :)

corgiman
23-Sep-07, 22:08
great choice :lol::D

Root Rat
25-Sep-07, 01:21
i thought so to lol thanks for the idea x