PDA

View Full Version : Wallace

ber219
07-Sep-07, 14:17
Afternoon all,

Thought I would update you all on Wallace as it has been a while.

Thanks to our very nice neighbour, Wallace now has a fantastic little cat flap installed and is going out and in as often as he can. He loves it outside and loves sitting on top of the porch watching the world go by, thank god I have a little cottage and not a 2 storey house otherwise the fire brigade would be out every 5 minutes getting him down :O)

We were really nervous about letting him out at first as I was so worried he would run off but thank god he hasn't and goes in and out all day but by 10pm he is in and looking at us as much to say, isn't it bed time yet and he stays and sleeps with us until I get up for work in the morning and he want's his breakfast and then he goes out. He hasn't caught anything yet but I am not bothered, he is enjoying himself but is struggling with the cat flap, he doesn't seem to understand how it works but i'm patient and will keep showing him until he realises just how it works.

He is getting a really big boy now and putting on weight, but unfortunately he is not going to like me too much this weekend as he is getting another dose of Worming tablets, so I am not going to be his friend for a few minutes but I am sure a bit of salmon or crab will bring him around.

I really must post some pictures of him soon, I just don't seem to have the time at the moment to be online very much but I promise that I will this weekend.

Vicky

porshiepoo
07-Sep-07, 17:30
That is fantastic to hear, I'm so chuffed that Wallace has finally landed on his feet.
It sounds like he's really settled in and it's great to hear that he's enjoying outdoor life again.

Piccies would be great. My daughter still has his picture as her screen saver. Bless!

Liz
08-Sep-07, 18:22
Thanks ever so much for giving us an update on Wallace.

It is wonderful that he is so happy after having such a horrible time!

Thanks again for giving him such a loving home.

If anyone else has room for an unwanted cat we have some really lovely friendly cats in foster care who could do with a forever home as well.
Check them out at www.caithnesscatsprotection.org.uk