PDA

View Full Version : Local Band Night, Skinandis Sunday 16th Sept

Frantic
06-Sep-07, 21:32
In conjunction with the Caithness Arts Festival there will be local band night in Skinandis on Sunday the 16th September.

Admission will be £5 at the door

Exact line up may be subject to change - bands confirmed so far are:

Redwall, Boss Hogg, Saxifer, Ramsay

Still to be confirmed: Diesel N Dust, Liquid Blue

http://www.skinandis.info/

theweemidget
06-Sep-07, 21:48
what time does the doors open

Douglas Cowie
07-Sep-07, 15:35
"Still to be confirmed: Diesel N Dust, Liquid Blue"

Sorry guys but Liquid Blue haven't been contacted about this gig, so they will not be confirming.

Jeid
07-Sep-07, 19:25
Well... that's a bit embarrassing eh?

moncur
07-Sep-07, 19:43
Well... that's a bit embarrassing eh?

like, totally non-triumphant dude!

The Pepsi Challenge
09-Sep-07, 07:33
"Still to be confirmed: Diesel N Dust, Liquid Blue"

Sorry guys but Liquid Blue haven't been contacted about this gig, so they will not be confirming.

Perhaps those at Big Swifty & Associates reckoned any band would be willing to give their right arm to play at Skinandis, thus arrogantly including LB without contacting them. I wouldn't play there unless they paid me £300.

Jeid
09-Sep-07, 09:40
Actually, I think the person organising it had said that he was going to be getting in contact with LB and hadn't gotten round to it yet. It was taken as he's just waiting to hear back and was posted as such.

£300... is that plus VAT ;)

Douglas Cowie
09-Sep-07, 16:54
No offence taken guys honestly. Liquid Blue would have loved to do the gig but they will be travelling back from Dundee next Sunday so they will be well shattered come Sunday night.

Jeid
09-Sep-07, 22:44
That's not rock n roll! :D

theweemidget
10-Sep-07, 00:18
ach the wee bairnies ave got to get ready for school on monday morn lol hey who said rock'n'roll was easy haha don't worry douglas i'm only messin anyhoo i'm looking forward to this event before i leave scotland. it would be good to catch up with stevie taylor and the crew again may it be a rockin night lads

The Pepsi Challenge
11-Sep-07, 17:40
No offence taken guys honestly. Liquid Blue would have loved to do the gig but they will be travelling back from Dundee next Sunday so they will be well shattered come Sunday night.

For goodness sake!

Rock and Roll truly is dead... or should that be tucked up in bed asleep.

cat89
11-Sep-07, 18:27

Actually we would be more than happy to do the gig. Just I'm off to uni that day so its not possible. Sorry guys. Good luck with the gig anyways
:)

Jeid
11-Sep-07, 20:05
Astronot are playing now... straight off the the bus, straight into a gig.

moncur
12-Sep-07, 13:11
so whats the line-up consist of now?

Jeid
13-Sep-07, 00:15
Ramsay
Boss Hogg
Deisel N Dust
Astronot
Saxifer

theboysintheband
13-Sep-07, 16:39
I say that everyone boycotts the gig and jumps a bus til Edinburgh and comes along to our one instead! No?;)

Hope the gig goes well!