PDA

View Full Version : Spring Thief!

Julia
06-Sep-07, 16:38
I just can't believe it but someone has stolen my trampoline springs, the whole thing was dismantled last week as I have it for sale on the Org and somebody has nicked the bag of springs rendering the trampoline useless! Some folk are so malicious.

Ash
06-Sep-07, 16:47
my goodness!
That is awful and like you said some people are soo malicious! :mad:
idiots

nanoo
06-Sep-07, 16:49
I think thats an absolute disgrace Julia. What use are the springs on there own to anyone? Maybe you disturbed them and they might come back later for the trampoline itself. I would certainly move it, just in case Julia. The springs are no use to them either on there own so i'd make sure it stayed that way. You never know what these towrags will get up to next. :~(

Julia
06-Sep-07, 17:25
The other day she came home with her doll that she had left outside and the soft body and clothes had cigarette burns on them and a roll-up was hanging out of the doll's mouth. Absolutely disgusting. It wasn't a cheap doll either, it's a Baby Annabelle, it's ruined now and only fit for the bin.

johno
06-Sep-07, 17:27
I think thats an absolute disgrace Julia. What use are the springs on there own to anyone? Maybe you disturbed them and they might come back later for the trampoline itself. I would certainly move it, just in case Julia. The springs are no use to them either on there own so i'd make sure it stayed that way. You never know what these towrags will get up to next.
or the thief likely has one with the springs knackered. pretty low trick either way. :~([disgust]