PDA

View Full Version : Once would be a shock to the system, but twice...

Lolabelle
06-Sep-07, 10:13
I was having a bit of a read on the news sites and found this (http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/articles/news/worldnews.html?in_article_id=480147&in_page_id=1811) I am glad it wasn't me, all those nappies.:eek:

justine
06-Sep-07, 10:18
well i can say I envy her. to be able to produce two healthy sets of triplets, concieved naturaly..WELL DONE HER......All those nappies dont stand up to years of love she will feel from all those children..Nothing can compare to what she has done except those mothers that have carried quads or more..But to do that twice is amazing....:lol:

Lolabelle
08-Sep-07, 11:48
well i can say I envy her. to be able to produce two healthy sets of triplets, concieved naturaly..WELL DONE HER......All those nappies dont stand up to years of love she will feel from all those children..Nothing can compare to what she has done except those mothers that have carried quads or more..But to do that twice is amazing....:lol:

You can tell that I don't have any kids can't you. All I can think of is the work, I never even thought of the emotional side of it.
But the family certainly see it as a blessing and that is all that matters. :)

justine
08-Sep-07, 12:10
not just yu hun.Most peoplethink about how many nappies and late nights that people with a few kids have, and not many think of the years of fun that go with it.Being a mum of 8 and one on the way i totaly envy her.I would love to have had triplets, atleast then i would not have to have done it so many times...

But i wish her the best with raising the triplets, but having done it once before then i should be a doddle.....

balto
08-Sep-07, 12:16
Good luck to this amazing lady i take my hat of to her i have 3 children all different ages and 1 baby at a time was hard enough work but 3 o.m.g. Can you imagine their house at christams and birthdays what fun they must have. long may they be happy.