PDA

View Full Version : How are you going to spend your day?

Lolabelle
06-Sep-07, 06:56
This is how I wasted mine, I spent about 6 hours trying to put this castle puzzle together.

http://i165.photobucket.com/albums/u71/Lolabelle_2007/100_1234.jpg

Mr P Cannop
06-Sep-07, 07:29
am working till 11am today

laguna2
06-Sep-07, 08:13
A busy day then lolabelle [lol]

Impressed by the puzzle though ;)

paris
06-Sep-07, 08:17
Going into town to pay some bills then chill out in the afternoon . Ok i lied ! i shall be doing LOTS of house work today as all week ive been decorating an oap`s house ( bedroom ) and am back there again tomorrow . jan x

NLP
06-Sep-07, 08:27
Nice puzzle. We are going to toddlers then it's shopping and housework (boring) will try to fit in a visit to my brother.

laguna2
06-Sep-07, 08:29
A busy day then lolabelle [lol]

Impressed by the puzzle though ;)

Sorry forgot to say that I will be at work all day - with the occasional trip onto caithness.org

candyfloss
06-Sep-07, 09:18
Doing the housework, watching " Neighbours " and " Home and Away " at lunch time, and maybe do a bit of my cross stitch. And visiting here now and again.

Thumper
06-Sep-07, 10:27
Nice castle Lolabelle! I am going to spend the day doing my ususal...faffing around and not getting anywhere quickly!Will spend some time on the org trying to get the 1k status a bit nearer :D then dare i say it i am going to make some christmas cards :eek: I know its a long way off but when you have so many to make you have to start early so that you can limit the amount done everyday...boring to a lot of people but I love making my own cards even though its a lot more expensive than just buying them.I love it when people like my card so much they won't throw it out x