PDA

View Full Version : So.... How's the weather been??

Lolabelle
05-Sep-07, 22:26
It is rainy and cold over here, and has been for a few days. Last week and over the weekend it had been up into the mid 20's so now it seems really cold. How has it been where you are???:Razz

North Rothbury NSW Australia
Low 8
High 17
Showers, (more like torrential down pours)
Humidity 70%

golach
05-Sep-07, 22:34
Lolabelle, its been great here in Edinburgh today, the Visitors were enjoying the sunshine and blue skys to day, :)

Anne x
06-Sep-07, 00:17
lolabelle like a Indian summer here with me and guess what No wind !!!!

Jeemag_USA
06-Sep-07, 00:19
Back up to about 95F here again today and no clouds, crazy for September, hotter than Camels underpants :Razz

Andrew C
06-Sep-07, 00:21
Rainy here in sunny Wick!

robynaus
06-Sep-07, 00:33
If only Lollabelle!!!! Down here in Adelaide it's 24 today No rain no watering the gardens except with buckets so the lawns are dying off. The farmers expect to lose most of the crop in our wheat districts and in parts of Western NSW.
The sun is shing and I'm of to craft so have a great day everyone
luv robyn

George Brims
06-Sep-07, 01:07
It's been up to 105F/41C at my house, though it's a little cooler today. We just got back from Las Vegas to find it was just as hot at home, and not a breath of wind.

TRUCKER
06-Sep-07, 05:50
just a lite drizzle but still its quite warm

helenwyler
06-Sep-07, 07:40
Sunny and very warm yesterday and for the rest of today in Hertfordshire:cool:!

Tomatoes and aubergines are coming on a treat!

laguna2
06-Sep-07, 08:38
Rainy, wet and pretty miserable about sums it up! :(

Perhaps we will get an Indian summer ........................... ;)

Thumper
06-Sep-07, 10:29
Snowing here...only joking!Its raining....again :( x

orkneylass
06-Sep-07, 17:33
It was yesterday that you asked, I think, and yesterday started off changeable but then turned into a glorious day - which was very nice as I was on a short cruise on the tall sailing ship statsraad lemkhul, to raise money for the Orkney boat museum - fab!

Andrew C
06-Sep-07, 18:31
Been quite warm today in spite of the clouds.

jsherris
06-Sep-07, 20:26
Today has been our hottest day I think - thermometer in living room in the shade got up to 81degrees - woohoo!