PDA

View Full Version : Tesco

highlander2222
30-Jul-05, 16:30
Hi did any of u received a letter from tesco s today with the plans for the new store
in wick It has 520 car parking spaces +a 6 pump petrol station :)

Jalon
30-Jul-05, 16:39
Yes. I'd imagine these would have been delivered to every household in Wick, or even Caithness.
Remember to send back your views in support.

William
30-Jul-05, 16:51
i got one of them two in castletown, i think i will reply to it aswell.
We could do with that up here

champagnebaby
30-Jul-05, 18:10
Aye me too and a few other ppl i know. Mines' in the post already :D

Liz
30-Jul-05, 18:13
Will be posting mine as well! :D

JimH
31-Jul-05, 07:47
Me Too :D

katarina
31-Jul-05, 12:28
me three!

Alli
31-Jul-05, 22:28
Bring on TESCO is all I can say, I for one will be shopping there if they keep the prices as per Inverness store. :Razz

How good would it be if they have a 24 hour store!

Joey
01-Aug-05, 10:57
Does anyone know the timescale for opening the store?

katarina
01-Aug-05, 11:40
by the time they're sending out letters, does that mean it's not definate?

BazzaG
01-Aug-05, 11:42
Not sure of the timescale but the sooner the better

Lucy
01-Aug-05, 14:09
Yipee :D :D Tesco is even proposing a car wash. No more dragging hoses around and buckets of soapy water. I bet it will be cheaper than bribing the kids to wash the car.

laguna2
01-Aug-05, 14:22
:D Theyy will be getting my vote :D

Joey
01-Aug-05, 22:21
Interesting times ahead methinks!!!. Will be interesting to see how the other supermarkets cope with such heavyweight competition

rhaughey
02-Aug-05, 01:21
Yipee :D :D Tesco is even proposing a car wash. No more dragging hoses around and buckets of soapy water. I bet it will be cheaper than bribing the kids to wash the car.

yip they cost far to much :)

scotsboy
02-Aug-05, 05:12
For some reason whilst reading this thread I keep hearing the Eagles singing The Last Resort (from Hotel California)...........don't know why :roll: :lol:

ullevi
02-Aug-05, 16:44
I cannot believe that people are actually getting excited about a Supermarket being built :confused

O and a Car wash no more dragging out the buckets :~(

luskentyre
02-Aug-05, 23:02
I cannot believe that people are actually getting excited about a Supermarket being built :confused

O and a Car wash no more dragging out the buckets :~(

Personally, I find it exciting that three major retailers have the confidence to invest in our county. Surely it beats complaining about lack of facilities and the degeneration of Wick?

Riffman
13-Aug-05, 11:59
I wonder if they will be doing their online ordering system? Then I could complete my existance and never even have to leave my PC to eat! Yee har!

Rheghead
13-Aug-05, 12:02
I wonder if they will be doing their online ordering system? Then I could complete my existance and never even have to leave my PC to eat! Yee har!

Yes they are, the question is what their operational radius is. The last time I used it, it cost £5 and the guy put the stuff in the fridge for me! Does it get any better?

cezzy1234
13-Aug-05, 14:36
i got those plans about 3 weeks ago