PDA

View Full Version : Missing Cat

dawncw
03-Sep-07, 16:07
Hi there my cat has gone missing, not been seen since saturday night, she has been quite sick so very worried. Her name is Cassie, she is mostly white with black patches, she has a silver collar with a bell and a charm on it.

could everyone in the Hempriggs area and in Rockhill please keep their eyes open for her

contact 07771995831 with any news

Thanks.

luskentyre
03-Sep-07, 20:38
Hi, I'm sorry to hear that Cassie is missing. I've put her details on the Cats Protection website for you. Do you have a picture you could perhaps email us?

Fingers crossed you hear some good news soon.

dawncw
03-Sep-07, 21:17
Thanks for that, i will send a pic of her too you shortly.

dawncw
03-Sep-07, 21:36
http://i218.photobucket.com/albums/cc95/dawncw5903/cassie.jpg

She was a bit younger in this picture but her markings are just the same.

connieb19
03-Sep-07, 21:42
Aww she's lovely, I hope you find her soon. :~(

dawncw
03-Sep-07, 21:51
Cassie has just turned up!!!! She is very hungry and rather dirty but atleast she is home!!

Thanks to Cats Protection for getting the post on your site so quickly and to everyone who kept a look out for her.

Im so happy she is home, its such a shame that other stories like this do not have such a happy ending.

Dawn.

luskentyre
03-Sep-07, 22:15
Aww brilliant, I'm really pleased she's turned up! Thanks for letting us all know, and a wee pat on the head to Cassie.

Liz
03-Sep-07, 23:31
I am so glad that is Cassie is back home! What a relief!

She is a bonnie wee girl!:D

brandy
03-Sep-07, 23:34
glad to hear it hun!
gonna snuggle her up and treat her like a princess now!

candyfloss
04-Sep-07, 09:31
Good to here you got her back, she's a wee cutie :)

nanoo
04-Sep-07, 12:05
she is a real looker and i'm so pleased you got her back. give her an extra hug and kiss from me.:lol:

dawncw
04-Sep-07, 18:58
Hiya everyone thanks for your messages

Cassie is doing fine, has had loads of cuddles and has spent the whole day curled up on the bed!!! And she hasnt been sick at all so im hoping she is all better!!