PDA

View Full Version : Dentist in Wick

Austin Powers
28-Jul-05, 14:56
Anyone got any idea when it'll be opening??????

The sooner the better, coz something has to be done now!!

I had really bad tooth ache and so i phoned the emergency helpline and they were really good and got me an appointment at a surgery that day, so i went and got my tooth pulled out, which was fine, but 3 days later the pain was really bad and my face was swollen so i phoned the helpline back and they got me another appointment with the same dentist that same day again, but the dentist i saw was a right gurn and was right annoyed at me, because the day i got my tooth pulled out they said i need to find an NHS dentist coz i needed another 1 pulled out,(which is easier said than done) and don't smoke on the day i got my tooth pulled out (which i didn't) but 3 days later they r saying to me i told u not to smoke which is a heap of rubbish they said just that day, so now i have an infection in my gum and they never gave me anything for the infection or any painkillers, just said take paracetamol which i have been doing for 3 days anyway, and i have been taking 3 every 2 hours, which u shouldn't do i know but the pain was so bad i had to, i'm not sleeping at night coz it is so bad!! [mad]

The appointment i got i was told it was a 1 off and i couldn't go back there, but luckily i got to go back once more and even then the dentist was really annoyed at that i think!!

So i need another tooth out and there is no way i am going back there, well i'm not allowed to go back anyway

Does anyone know where the nearest NHS dentist is??

[mad]

dragonfly
28-Jul-05, 15:34
could always try this lot!

http://www.dentaltravel.co.uk/

Naefearjustbeer
28-Jul-05, 18:47
taking too much paracetemol can cause unrepairable damage to you liver, would recomend going to the quack to get prescribed stronger pain killers

Fran
29-Jul-05, 01:12
you need a course of ampicillen (penicillen), this will clear up the infection and stop the pain. Have you phoned all the dentists in Wick and Thurso? Havge you any medical problems which means you may be entitled to go to the hospital dentist?