PDA

View Full Version : Brian! Winner of BB 2007

ashaw1
31-Aug-07, 23:10
For once there is a deserving winner of Big Brother! But did i miss it or did they forget to tell him he had just won £100,000. Just a minor detail.

Alice in Blunderland
31-Aug-07, 23:21
I remember Davina asking him what he was going to do with the money and he said he was going to give it to his mum ...... he must have been told something ,but I was only listening to it as I was pottering around the house. :)

jsherris
31-Aug-07, 23:45
My daughter texted me to tell me who won - this is the first year where I've not watched BB!
I lie, I've seen a total of 5 episodes! But I read the channel 4 BB latest news each day, so I've been keeping up to date that way... in the interview with Brian, here's a copy of what was said about the money...

D:What are you going to spend the hundred grand on?

B:I'm gonna go shopping!

Good lad!!

Julia
31-Aug-07, 23:50
I'm please Brian won, when he first arrived in the house I didn't like him at all but his naivety was just so sweet, he's a nice lad and deserved to win!

Fran
01-Sep-07, 02:51
Just before he was announced as the winner, Brian was in tears, do you think he was told beforehand that he was the winner. it seemed he already knew.
He said he was going to give the money to his mother to look after as he was no use with money, and he wanted to keep it till he was 30 for a rainy day or when he would be married with kids. Very sensible. But, Carol also said she was going to Las Vegas with him!!

mccaugm
01-Sep-07, 13:08
Brian ? Who ?

I cannot bear this drivel....

dunderheed
01-Sep-07, 13:32
lets be honest , he played the "jade goody" card and all the young girlies (average age and sex of the voters for big brother is teenage girls) fell for his i'm a 19 year old englishman but dont know who william shakespear is drivel.
nearly as bad as charley on 8 out of 10 cats thinking ghandi was a rapper