PDA

View Full Version : Missing Cat Halkirk found dead

matthall
31-Aug-07, 22:09
Katy, our small black and white cat has been found - unfortunately she is dead, behind our house on Bridge Street there is a field, she was playing in the field, the tractor came to cut the grass and killed her, we didn't know the tractor was coming, I wish the farmer or the tractor driver would have given some warning. She was a wonderful little cat, very affectionate and friendly, we loved her to bits, she will be missed. 99 times out of 100 she was in the house, the one time she was out that had to happen. We have buried her in the back garden, so at least I know where she is.

http://forum.caithness.org/images/misc/progress.gif

Liz
31-Aug-07, 22:18
I am so very, very sorry for your loss.

I know the pain of losing a much loved pet and my heart goes out to you at this sad time.

luskentyre
31-Aug-07, 22:50
Oh no... I'm really sorry to hear about poor Katy. I bet she had a good life with you though.

Hope you're ok.

singysmum
31-Aug-07, 22:54
Sorry to hear about your poor cat. They can get so distracted when they think they are big game hunting. At least you loved her and gave her a good life. I lost my old cat recently but he died of old age in his favourite place by my chair. When we buried him we planted a small tree over him so I can always talk to James when I am in the garden and will always remeber where he is.

binbob
01-Sep-07, 20:40
i am so sorry to hear of your sad loss.poor katy.

i am glad u have found her though...at least u know where she is now.
i am sure u made her very happy in her short life with u.
having lost 4 of my beloved cockers in 22 months[natural cause] i know the pain u feel.
god bless wee katy.
.she is at the rainbow bridge waiting..........

jean
02-Sep-07, 10:54
Im so sorry ,I dont have a cat but I have 3 working cockers and Id be devastated should anything happen to them. the thing with cats is that they do wander..its a risk.