PDA

View Full Version : Foo Fighters 9/10th November SECC/ AECC

moncur
31-Aug-07, 12:48
Whose goin then?
Glasgow? Aberdeen? Both?

Im just going to the Aberdeen gig as I dont have much holidays left for this year.

loganbiffy
31-Aug-07, 12:54
Whose goin then?
Glasgow? Aberdeen? Both?

Im just going to the Aberdeen gig as I dont have much holidays left for this year.

Which is the 9th? Aberdeen or Glasgow? I cant make the 9th cos ill be in edinburgh watching the might biffy clyro!

moncur
31-Aug-07, 14:04
9th is glasgow, 10th is aberdeen

zebedy
31-Aug-07, 18:43
Which is the 9th? Aberdeen or Glasgow? I cant make the 9th cos ill be in edinburgh watching the might biffy clyro!

me 2!?!?!?!

WOOPWOOP

Studio66
31-Aug-07, 23:14
im plannin the foo fighters in glasgow like, goin to biffy too :)!! which u plannin moncur ?

Jeid
01-Sep-07, 00:09
Tickets are sold out for the foos now

loganbiffy
01-Sep-07, 01:54
Tickets are sold out for the foos now

Nothing a swift phone call or a visit on ebay cant fix!

zappster
01-Sep-07, 07:16
they were ace in Edinburgh ...so were nine inch nails

Jeid
01-Sep-07, 09:50
Nothing a swift phone call or a visit on ebay cant fix!

I wouldn't pay a tout tbh

moncur
01-Sep-07, 10:10
im plannin the foo fighters in glasgow like, goin to biffy too :)!! which u plannin moncur ?

just goin to the deen to see them. dont wanna use more holidays on gigs as im running a bit low on days off now after bein to a few gigs this year

loganbiffy
01-Sep-07, 13:51
I wouldn't pay a tout tbh

Ain`t talking about a tout though, I know some promoters down south that will have tickets, just a pity im going to see Biffy again the same day :(

The Pepsi Challenge
01-Sep-07, 17:49
Seeing any band in the SECC is a nightmare. The sound is ALWAYS terrible.

Jeid
01-Sep-07, 19:41
theboss said that to me as well. Strange considering the venue. Foos should just play the Barrowlands. Would be class seeing them in there

loganbiffy
01-Sep-07, 20:13

I seen Korn in the SECC(at the height of their music) and they were incredible!
Sound was awesome(very loud as it was korn).
Barrowlands is amazing though!

zebedy
02-Sep-07, 10:33
Woop!

Seeing Biffy 9th
Foos 10th - Aberdeen!

swavey
04-Sep-07, 19:29
Incubus 23rd sept SECC
Biffy 8th nov Barrowlands
Foos 9th nov SECC

ROCK ON!!

moncur
06-Sep-07, 13:10
hmmm moneys tight so if anyone would like my ticket for the aberdeen gig you can PM me, email dickmoncur84@hotmail.com or call 07761743818

theboysintheband
06-Sep-07, 16:11

Too right! Seen the kings of Leon there a few years ago...first gig there and most likely the last! The sound was all over the place.

rangers1873
07-Sep-07, 17:23
i saw ac/dc on there ballbreaker tour in aberdeen and the sound was unbelievable just like listening to a record. went to see them in glasgow on the stiff upper lip tour and the sound was crap.hope when they finally get round to touring soon they will do aberdeen again

theweemidget
07-Sep-07, 23:06
saw them at the stiff upperlip tour to did you travel down on a blue mini bus/ taxi by any chance

rangers1873
08-Sep-07, 00:50
no we travelled down by car and stayed overnight so we could hit the barras the next day, that was my first time at the secc .it has put me of going to other gigs.

zappster
08-Sep-07, 06:50
Ive seen many gigs over the years in the secc (ac/dc,metallica,scorpions,aerosmith,plant & Page och ah canna mind them all...) & nine times out of ten the sound was Rubbish..Gonna see heaven & hell & Then Kaiser Chiefs in Dec..Unfortunately both gigs are in the secc..Pity they weren't in the Carling academy or Barrowlands.

The Pepsi Challenge
09-Sep-07, 07:30
The Carling Academy isn't much better than the SECC. The Barras is THE place to watch any live gig, in my opinion. Downside is, it won't be here for long.