PDA

View Full Version : Been Done Before, but....

Lolabelle
31-Aug-07, 11:36
What is your all time favourite movie?

Mine is the first "The Serpent's Kiss" starring Ewan McGregor. I love it. Can watch it over and over. :Razz

erli
31-Aug-07, 11:52
I can't pick just one, I have a few favourites.

Raging Bull,
Shawshank Redemption,
Fight Club,
Resevoir Dogs,
One Flew Over The Cukoos Nest,
and of course, The Goonies.

candyfloss
31-Aug-07, 12:23
I love " A Knights Tale " starring Heath Ledger, i've lost count how many times i've watched it now :D

johno
31-Aug-07, 12:32
just a few, shawshank redemption
footloose........the music is great
Bullit......the car chase @ steve mcqueen
lampoon,s animal farm. hillarious
the hitcher
raging bull
a perfect storm.

nanoo
31-Aug-07, 12:32
hi all, my all time favourites have to be 'Dirty Dancing' and 'Ghost' However, when i was a teenager i went to see 'The Sound of Music' an unbelievable 27 times. (I know, I must have been mad, but i loved the soundtrack for it) Well we all do daft things then we are young. te he. [lol]

Thumper
31-Aug-07, 13:40
I can't get it down to one film either!Love Dirty Dancing,Grease,Top Gun,Schindlers list,Bridget Jones(Just cos I fell like her most days :D) Best New film I have seen recently has got to be Wildhogs it was really funny x

Margaret M.
31-Aug-07, 13:49
Any movie with Colin Firth ::::drool:::: :)

Anne x
31-Aug-07, 14:04
Highlander
The Perfect Storm
Shipping News
Pretty Woman
The Commitments etc etc etc

Ricco
31-Aug-07, 14:38
Top - Lord of the Rings (all three)
followed by Star Wars
Black Hawk Down

... these are the main ones to have made an impact and that I would watch over and over.

celtchicky
31-Aug-07, 15:25
has til be THE LOST BOYS

lost count how many times av watched it. got it on dvd now too:lol:

Metalattakk
31-Aug-07, 15:41
Been Done Before, but....

Groundhog Day?

NLP
31-Aug-07, 16:28
Dirty dancing, Ghost, Grease, Sleepless in Seattle,(not sure if that's spelt right), The Green Mile. that's the one's I can watch time after time I'm sure there's more just can't think just now

nanoo
31-Aug-07, 17:06
yes NLP i'd forgotten about 'the Green Mile' fabulous film, 'Shawshank Redemption' was another great one.:roll:

sjj278
31-Aug-07, 18:20
Finally, I reached the end of Higland Laddie's List! that must of taklen a while to put together!

my fave film is Coyote Ugly!!

TRUCKER
31-Aug-07, 20:54
My favourite film is Convoy.

footie chick
31-Aug-07, 21:06
[quote=johno;265201
footloose........the music is great
.[/quote]

have to agree about the music
but the film that sticks in my mind is Tumbledowm

Ash
31-Aug-07, 21:07
grease
dirty dancing
hairspray(original)
pretty woman
devil wears prada
disney films
saw1,2 and 3;)

Thumper
31-Aug-07, 21:14
Trucker you couldn't have any other fav film with a user name like that :D Actually I sat and watched Convoy 2 days ago for the first time in years...I had forgotten just how good it was x

Dadie
31-Aug-07, 21:26
pretty woman
dirty dancing
grease
lost boys
green mile
gladiator
i must be a romantic at heart!
(oh and anything with sean bean or robson gerome in it.. telly ways like soldier soldier and sharpe)

Foxy
31-Aug-07, 21:51
My favourite is Top gun i must have watched it 100 times, closely followed by The full monty and Dirty dancing. :)

Lolabelle
31-Aug-07, 21:58
Everytime I read a new post on this thread I think "yeah, that's right I love that one too" I forgot all the good ones I had watched. Thanks for reminding me. I must go to the video shop and borrow some golden oldies.

"Ten Four big buddy, you got a copy there Pig Pen?" That's for you Trucker, not that I've seen it. (Any less than a gazillion times) :Razz

scorrie
31-Aug-07, 22:04
Groundhog Day?

Naw, you see it once, you've seen it a thousand times ;o)

Metalattakk
01-Sep-07, 00:01
It's the repeats that annoy me...

Oddquine
01-Sep-07, 00:08
It's a Wonderful Life.
The Exorcist.

Tom Cornwall
01-Sep-07, 20:37
My fave film is "The Searchers" starring John Wayne...great scenery...good story...and the Duke at his best:)

johno
01-Sep-07, 20:55
have to agree about the music
but the film that sticks in my mind is Tumbledowm
And the dancing is something else. did Kevin Bacon actually do those moves or was it a body double in footloose.:cool:

Moby
01-Sep-07, 21:03
I love watching old black and white Bette Davis films or Gone With The Wind especially on freezing wintery days, wrapped up in a duvet with a mug of hot chocolate!..............bliss

Camel Spider
02-Sep-07, 02:14
In no particular order .. Heat, Simpsons Movie, American Werewolf in London, Alien quadrology, Lord of the Rings, Saving Private Ryan, Full Metal Jacket, 40 year old virgin, Exorcist, The Jerk, Blazing Saddles (how un PC ??), Last Samurai, Scarface, Final Countdown, Apocalypse Now, Outlaw, Number 23 and the Hannibal Lecter movies.

All time favourite is Donnie Darko though.