PDA

View Full Version : Whats everyone been doing today ?

paris
30-Aug-07, 14:00
Me well i thought i would be a good neighbour and weed my neighbours garden , so i did :). Then did my housework.:( Played army with the grandson, outside with sticks hiding anywhere i could, so no one else saw me ....blush ! Brushed the 3 dogs and now on the org, What has your day been like ? Jan x

Ash
30-Aug-07, 14:04
took wee one to nursery, did houswork, picked up wee one, made a cake as its OH birthday 2moro, did washing had lunch now on the org xxx:D

coastown
30-Aug-07, 14:09
I have done lots of things today, and getting nowhere, is it just me or does any one else get in that situation.:roll:

jsherris
30-Aug-07, 14:09
Umm... had a lazy morning... wallowed in bubbles in peace & quiet for an hour, checked emails, read org, washed up, sorted washing, pottered doing little bits, checked mails again, made a couple of calls, read org again, accepted an offer on our house, ( :eek: ) did a bit more house hunting on the irish website, and just going to pop the kettle on!
Note: Neither of my 2 dogs have woken up today apart from going out for a wee & coming back in to sleep on their respective beds.......
A most civilized day so far!

Julie
x

jsherris
30-Aug-07, 14:11
I have done lots of things today, and getting nowhere, is it just me or does any one else get in that situation.:roll:

Yep, where you feel you like you're trying to walk through quicksand all day? Bloody hard work, but getting nowhere fast?

Anne x
30-Aug-07, 14:22
Im trying to work out how to get a avatar being completely pc stupid and how to do it !!! Shopping ,gym , and cleaning for visitors over the weekend but I appear to be spending more time on the org than anything !!!:)

johno
30-Aug-07, 14:38
Im trying to work out how to get a avatar being completely pc stupid and how to do it !!! Shopping ,gym , and cleaning for visitors over the weekend but I appear to be spending more time on the org than anything !!!:)
type in avatars, then download the one you want. you can even make up u r own if you like.

itsteven
30-Aug-07, 14:39
hi everyone i have never stopped ive got my wee girls 1st birthday on sat so me and the othe two kida are makin cakes and party games and makin silly faces with paper mashie and paintin them tomorro not much really lol:D

floyed
30-Aug-07, 14:42
put bairn to school, came home put washing on, did dishes, played internet scrabble while eating lunch, picked bairn up from school, went to visit mam, came home put more washing on now on e org for a while before i do dinner for e boyz:D

Wellies
30-Aug-07, 14:54
Chasing cattle who have now decided the grass at the side of the road is tastier than that in the park. At least they come to a bucket (greedy beggers). Now I am soaking wet and I am trying to dry out in front of the fire while sitting looking through the org

porshiepoo
30-Aug-07, 15:11
Housework, visited school to arrange daughters care after her op, went to library, more housework (hubby came in from building and just blitzed the place), washing, talked to sis on phone for about an hour, talked to another friend for about an hour, finished housework and now am getting ready to do tea for everyone.
THEN, there'll be more cleaning, housework and washing to be done - while everyone sits and watches no doubt.

Saveman
30-Aug-07, 15:13
Working........these web sites don't get their content all by themselves you know.......

jings00
30-Aug-07, 15:26
been to the CAB to see if they could translate a letter i got from the council, but will have to go and see them cos it is still unclear, argh.
and walked the dog.
and sorted out some o my late mum's stuff, what is to go to the hospice and what is for the bin.
scunnered wi it now though.

mrs n
30-Aug-07, 15:40
hoovered in the morning, been to work, back for a meeting, had a walk round the village now i am off to make pancakes and might do a bit of knitting later

Ricco
30-Aug-07, 15:47
Took a load of stuff to the dump (sorry, Public Amenity Site, ahem), washed the car, cleaned out the garage, went for a 17 mile cycle ride (was supposed to be taking a break before tomorrow's 32 miler) and got rid of an air lock in the boiler. Taking a break now before washing the windows.

golach
30-Aug-07, 15:59
Out shopping with Mrs G.....then helping Canuck to purchase new electrical goods for her new house, I am feeling as if I am becoming domesticated [disgust]

riggerboy
30-Aug-07, 17:45
got up at 5 this morning drove to halkirk to pick up one of the lads then drove to aberdeen, sat in the heli-port for a few hours, got on the helicopter slept for an hour, arrived here and wrote this lol, now kinda feeling blue

airdlass
30-Aug-07, 18:02
Been working all day, home for a couple of hours and then back out to work again - roll on 10pm.

orkneylass
30-Aug-07, 19:34
Working hard today - 2 meetings and facilitating a workshop on learning disabilities...pretty tired tonight.

Ash
30-Aug-07, 19:37
that cake i made earlier for OH birthday, needed the loo so nipped upstairs when came back my 21 week old cocker spaniel who is VERY big had eaten it![disgust]

Angela
30-Aug-07, 20:02
Out shopping with Mrs G.....then helping Canuck to purchase new electrical goods for her new house, I am feeling as if I am becoming domesticated

Ah, the truth will out...our golach's a shopaholic! [lol] :eek:

Angela
30-Aug-07, 20:04
that cake i made earlier for OH birthday, needed the loo so nipped upstairs when came back my 21 week old cocker spaniel who is VERY big had eaten it![disgust]
He'll be even bigger now then, Ash! :eek:

Dadie
30-Aug-07, 20:05
went to the hairdressers and Lauren got her 1st haircut. She was very good only threatened to cry and put the lip on but didnt cry. She laughed when i was getting my hair cut (not sure if that was a good sign or not). Made a roast dinner for tonight did the washing yet to sort the clothes out and ironing can wait!

Lolabelle
30-Aug-07, 20:29
Gardened yesterday, and now I am sleeping, or should be, so am back off to bed, catch you all tomorrow.

Andrew C
30-Aug-07, 20:44
Day off work today so had a lovely drive along the north coast to Dorness...breathtaking scenery. We're new to the area to lovely to get a taste of this part of the world. It is amazing, though, how different Sutherland and Caithness coastlines are though....as soon as you enter Sutherland on the north coast it seems to get, well, 'highland-like' almost straight away.

Stopped off at Bettyhill Cafe and had some lovely lunch...nice couple who run it and great food. Very much reccommended!

karia
30-Aug-07, 21:36
Late Evening Folks,

Had a fantastic day, We went to the East Neuk of Fife and played in the sand and the Wildly expressive waves!:D

So refreshing....As was the wine and the lovely seafront meal...glorious sunshine and the best of company!

Wish I could do it again tomorrow!;)

Karia

Andrew C
30-Aug-07, 21:39
Long way for a day at the beach Karia! Glad you enjoyed it though :)

horseman
30-Aug-07, 21:41
Some o ye guys have an easy life:roll:Wish I could be so lucky;)
Work today an work tomorrow, an a grumpy boss into the bargain,but could be worse- no work- no pay...

Thumper
30-Aug-07, 21:45
I sat on the org for a while...then did some housework...read a book...back on the org....counted all the money I made form last nights lottery lol :D.....made tea...finished book and now back on the org for a quick look see before bed x

TRUCKER
30-Aug-07, 22:08
Just working today then work about house then on the org.

karia
30-Aug-07, 22:17
Long way for a day at the beach Karia! Glad you enjoyed it though

Hi Andrew,

Not really,.. as we are in Falkirk!

Love my OH's homeland ...but it's not good for a daytrip!;)

I don't understand folks who live by the sea and don't spend every available spare moment they have ,just enjoying it...

..but I don't live by the sea!:D

Karia

Solus
30-Aug-07, 23:32
Made the most of the fine weather, off out on bike as soon as rush hour trafic eased. Bimbled around the back roads around Aberdeenshire then over to a friends house to get my tattoo redone and some more added, 5 hours in chair till it was finished and then a spirited ride home along the coast. Bike put to bed , walked dogs and now for something to nosh on !!!

canuck
31-Aug-07, 13:52
Great day today. Ran around town on the number 22 bus with Mrs. G. Made my way to Gyle Shopping Mall and even bought stuff!

Ricco
31-Aug-07, 14:40
Great day today. Ran around town on the number 22 bus with Mrs. G. Made my way to Gyle Shopping Mall and even bought stuff!

Woo hoo! Canuck on a shop-out in Scotland... I can hear the plastic crying from here. ;)

dunderheed
01-Sep-07, 12:42
Some o ye guys have an easy life:roll:Wish I could be so lucky;)
Work today an work tomorrow, an a grumpy boss into the bargain,but could be worse- no work- no pay...

you wanna work in my place horseman , grumpy bosses are the least of it, you try telling a customer that we dont have anyone else that can just jump on a till, seemingly people that work in supermarkets should not be aloud tea/lunch breaks or in some cases to finish their shifts.
but heyho , you know me i try to hard to accomodate everyone , that was another two hours unpaid overtime today to fight the good fight

NLP
01-Sep-07, 14:49
Not doing much shopped for mother in law the wee one is teething and has a cold, nothing works not even cuddles so she is crying non stop