PDA

View Full Version : Any one had any problems with Euromaster?

bobbyjoeufb
30-Aug-07, 10:35
The reason I ask Is that I bought a Suite from Land of Leather and the delivery company managed to skuff the sofa getting it through the door way.

The guy from Euromaster came to repair it yesterday and arrived whilst I was out. I came in to find his tool box sitting on my floor which has just recently been sanded and varnished, I was not happy also saw he had a cover down so thought it should be okay.

He did a great job of repairing the suite and packed up and left, later on that day I found 3 dents in my floor boards one is quite large and I am really annoyed at the damage.

I called Land of Leather who passed me on to Euromaster, I complained to them who quickly advised that person is self employed and they will arrange for him to call me.

I dont think I am going to get any where fast with this one and rather annoyed as I only done the floor boards two months ago, has anyone else had any dealings like this? And was it sorted out?

buggyracer
30-Aug-07, 12:14
i would go back to land of leather its them who your origional contract was with so its up to them to sort it out, self employed or not, why should you chase about to get the problem solved?

bobbyjoeufb
30-Aug-07, 13:50
The guy called back and stated that he did not damage the floor as he a sheet down, also that I had power tools lying on my floor and it must have been me.

Advised to the guy that his dust sheet would not have stopped the damage caused by his heavy tool box and also my power tools were lying on a thick bit of spruce and no where near the dents that his tool box has caused.

He has offered to come out end of next month to look at the floor but I really dont think I can be bothered waiting that long.

I might get away with filling the dents and varnishing over them.

buggyracer
30-Aug-07, 14:51
id still get onto land of leather, its them who instructed the repairs.