PDA

View Full Version : Indian Palace, Thurso

ploo251
29-Aug-07, 20:00
I am trying to get hold of a menu for the Indian Palace in Thurso. Does anyone know if I can download one from the Internet anywhere or has anyone got a copy they have scanned in to their PC?

kitty
30-Aug-07, 10:12
They have the menu's sitting just inside the door so you can get one next time your down the street :D

Lolabelle
30-Aug-07, 10:32
Seeing the name of this thread has got me thinking... mmm, indian, I'll be back later, just off to buy some for tea :Razz

ploo251
31-Aug-07, 17:49
Thanks for the advice but I actually live in Wick and had hoped to get a look at the menu before going for a meal some night. If anyone can e-mail it to me it would be much appreciated.

Bobinovich
31-Aug-07, 18:25
Ach go on ploo251 - take a chance and just go fer it!

footie chick
31-Aug-07, 19:17
Never had a bad meal or takeaway from Indian Palace yet and I have different meals all the time :lol: plus the waiters are brilliant crack

Ash
31-Aug-07, 20:35
had an indian tonight(takeaway) soooooooooooo goooooooood mmmmmmmmmmmmm:lol:

footie chick
31-Aug-07, 20:50
had an indian tonight(takeaway) soooooooooooo goooooooood mmmmmmmmmmmmm:lol:

From Indian Palace?
What did you have?
Always looking for new ideas [lol]

Ash
31-Aug-07, 20:56
we always get set me for two and i had korma other half had chicken bhuna, you get lots its only £19

footie chick
31-Aug-07, 21:01
we always get set me for two and i had korma other half had chicken bhuna, you get lots its only £19

A meal for two is the best value for money
I luv bhuna went off Korma too sweet for me have you tried any biryiyani dishes {Lovely you dont need rich with them}
or
passanda or Jerra chicken
would recommend both

Ash
31-Aug-07, 21:03
i love the korma, other half always tries others, im boring! LOL x:lol:

Rheghead
01-Sep-07, 01:22
The phall is very nice, lots of taste without too much heat.

hotrod4
01-Sep-07, 06:50
A nice indian dish to have is Dhansak as its cooked with Lentils, has a nice bit of heat(though not too much) and a slight sweetness but not in the same vain as a Korma.

I must admit I have never heard of a phall not being hot though its normally one up from a Vindaloo!!!!! maybe they didnt want to see you cry he he LOL(I used to work in an Indian)

dragonfly
01-Sep-07, 11:57
i love their Balti Chicken Tikka Masalla, so much nicer than ordinary tikka masalla.......yummm

gollach
01-Sep-07, 12:27
A nice indian dish to have is Dhansak as its cooked with Lentils, has a nice bit of heat(though not too much) and a slight sweetness but not in the same vain as a Korma.

I must admit I have never heard of a phall not being hot though its normally one up from a Vindaloo!!!!! maybe they didnt want to see you cry he he LOL(I used to work in an Indian)

I agree that Dhansak is lovely but the Indian Palace version is just too hot for me, took the mouth off me the time I had it there :(