PDA

View Full Version : Can anyone remember me

chris blyth
26-Jul-05, 21:53
Chris Blyth off the Station Hotel Wick .I am now living down in Arundel West Sussex

johno
15-Jun-06, 16:49
i remember you well, was nt your nickname baba. i think donny mckay had something to do with your upbringing. i did nt like him much. i dont think you liked him either as i seem to recall that he was nt very good to you. but then he was nt very good to any one. a real bully? i can remember that you had a palamio pony and you used to live in the station hotel with your aunt, i think.
hope that you are doing well now best of luck to you:D hope you are enjoying lifeto the max. regards , john oman .wicker

katarina
18-Jun-06, 22:57
I remember you! I was the girl who swopped you my bike for your pony, Barry was it? then Donnie MacKay gave me what for and told me if I ever let you ride my bike again I'd not get it back!

johno
20-Jun-06, 18:43
:~( :roll:
I remember you! I was the girl who swopped you my bike for your pony, Barry was it? then Donnie MacKay gave me what for and told me if I ever let you ride my bike again I'd not get it back!

Murchiemannie
06-Aug-06, 15:44
Hi! Chris my brother Ian remembers you quite well when you used to ride Amphie the palamino.
He used to help out at the stables in Miller Avenue where there was Zebec, Brumus, Little Yid, Sheila and Tarbert.they were all Dohie Dohie's horses, whose favourite was Brumus.
He also remembers the rest of your family, David and Mary.
The Stewarts from Inverness used to train the horses for Donnie.
He hopes you are well and wonders if you remember him.
That would have been about 1952.