PDA

View Full Version : Out of body experience recreated

crayola
29-Aug-07, 00:22
Anyone want a shot at being a volunteer for an out of body experience? Follow this link (http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/health/6960612.stm) if you do.

jsherris
29-Aug-07, 00:29
I think I have enough 'inbody' experiences as it is, but thanks!

Lolabelle
29-Aug-07, 11:09
Are you going to have a go crayola? If you do, let us know what it's like.

Angela
29-Aug-07, 11:56
crayola, I had that kind of experience when I was in intensive care, and I really, really don't want to try it again....I'd like to stay in-body for the foreseeable future please! :roll:

crayola
30-Aug-07, 00:58
Goodness Angela, I hope you are better now. I'm truly sorry if I reminded you of painful experiences.

JAWS
30-Aug-07, 03:53
Would that include having been told that I was "Out of my head" from time to time? ;)

golach
30-Aug-07, 09:20
Anyone want a shot at being a volunteer for an out of body experience? Follow this link (http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/health/6960612.stm) if you do.
Crayola, if your going to try it, please let us know how you get on, I personally am very sceptical about this kind of thing as I do not believe in the here after.

johno
30-Aug-07, 09:30
aye, its true right enough, when i was younger & took a drink or two or three
i used to have many out of body experiences. hav,nt had one for many years now though, :eek: [lol] heh heh.

Angela
30-Aug-07, 10:09
Goodness Angela, I hope you are better now. I'm truly sorry if I reminded you of painful experiences.

No, please don't think that, crayola. :) I am much better, thanks, but I do still get flashbacks anyway.

I can certainly confirm my own belief in out -of- body experiences, I just don't much fancy more of the same....however, I think perhaps it's more the specific ICU situation, rather than the out- of-body experience in itself, that I don't want to repeat, if that makes sense? :confused

Dusty
30-Aug-07, 17:02
I'd like an out of THIS body experience as it's getting a bit worn and misshapen nowadays.

paris
30-Aug-07, 17:18
If your able to meditate then you can have out of body experiences , believe me its so weired but a really good feeling and the calmness you feel afterwards is just something you cant explain to anyone who has never done it . Porshie and i used to do it once a week , its well worth it just to tell each other where you've been on your journeys . Jan x