PDA

View Full Version : birth

johno
28-Aug-07, 08:26
A farmer was helping one of his cows give birth, when he noticed his four year old son standing at the fence, soaking in the whole event.
The man thought to himself, "Great. He's four and I'm going to have to start explaining the birds and the bees. No need to jump the gun - I'll just let him ask, and I'll answer."
After everything was over, the man walked over to his son and said, "Well son, do you have any questions?"
"Just one," gasped the still wide-eyed lad.
"How fast was that calf going when he hit that cow?". [lol] [lol]

anneoctober
28-Aug-07, 14:09
[lol][lol]

angela5
28-Aug-07, 19:49
http://forum.caithness.org/images/icons/icon10.gif

A farmer was milking his cow. He was just starting to get a good rhythm going when a bug flew into the barn and started circling his head. Suddenly, the bug flew into the cow's ear. The farmer didn't think much about it, until the bug squirted out into his bucket. It went in one ear and out the udder.

angela5
28-Aug-07, 19:54
A man is driving down a country road, when he spots a farmer standing in the middle of a huge field of grass. He pulls the car over to the side of the road and notices that the farmer is just standing there, doing nothing, looking at nothing.

The man gets out of the car, walks all the way out to the farmer and asks him, "Ah excuse me mister, but what are you doing?"

The farmer replies, "I'm trying to win a Nobel Prize."

"How?" asks the man, puzzled.

"Well, I heard they give the Nobel Prize . . . to people who are out standing in their field."
:roll: